lost my calculator!!!

I cant believe just today’s noon i was doing questions using my calculator and by night’s time I cant find it!! I was at home all day and no one even entered my room where I study. I mean where can it disappear like that!! Good I have my friend’s calculator. But it totally turned off my spirits and mood tonight. I was happily doing FRA accruals questions and the next thing I know I have lost my calculator out of nowhere!! My study session was done! :frowning: :@

at least you didn’t lose your mind… =D

so you get a new one. But you better program it correctly for date settings and such. Hope someone knows how to do this.

I make sure to store as many formulas in my calculator as I can before the test. Saves you from having to memorize them all.

That is one of the saddest stories I’ve ever heard.

Reggie Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I make sure to store as many formulas in my > calculator as I can before the test. Saves you > from having to memorize them all. What? I can’t believe I just read that on the Level II Forum. Do you really have the right type of caculator? I would have thought the reason for us only being able to choose from two types of calculators (one being of a 25 year old make, the HP12C) is that you’re not supposed to be able to store any formulas on them…

CFABLACKBELT Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > That is one of the saddest stories I’ve ever > heard. :frowning: It is not even easy to find to buy the new one in the city I am in.

sumz Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I cant believe just today’s noon i was doing > questions using my calculator and by night’s time > I cant find it!! I was at home all day and no one > even entered my room where I study. I mean where > can it disappear like that!! > Maybe it’s time to take an hour to clean up your room. … In any case these calculators are sold over the Internet and given there are two weeks to the exam you’ll have plenty of time having it delivered to your house. Meanwhile you use your friend’s calculator (s/he’s obviously NOT studying for the exam since YOU have the calculator!) Just to mention there’s actually an emulator you can install on your PC: http://www.hpcalc.org/hp48/pc/emulators/ search for hp12c