Louisville, Ky CFA L1-Dec 08 Study Grroups ?

I am Looking for study group for dec cfa L1 around Lousiville Kentakiana area . I amm currently in volume 1. Please contact me at “simhan.cfa” at gmail dot com. thanks simhan

I’m in the western part of the state, but I will be in Louisville a few times before the end of the year. I doubt that’s what you’re looking for but I haven’t seen anyone else on here from Kentucky taking the Level 1 in December.

jpfwildcat Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m in the western part of the state, but I will > be in Louisville a few times before the end of the > year. I doubt that’s what you’re looking for but > I haven’t seen anyone else on here from Kentucky > taking the Level 1 in December. Where are you from? I live in Evansville, Indiana

hi , i am from downtown louisville. I contacted the louisville CFA chapter and they asked me to contact after some few weeks when they will know for sure how many candidates are planing to take. I also found couple of CFA Prof’s at Univ. Of Louisville including http://cobweb2.louisville.edu/profile/cvs/Preece2005.pdf . I have contacted but haven’t got any response. Feel like a lone ranger but i am sure i can crack this exam. Looking for some people to be critics of my understanding and also like to gain and share some knowledge with other. I guess 4 now got to stick with the forums. Thanks Simhan