Low Qbank Scores

In June I studied FRA, I took probably about 35 hours to get through Schweser Notes. In July I start quant, strictly notes again, probably 35-40 hours.

My Qbank for FRA I have viewed 264 questions with 62% correct. For quant, I have viewed 74 questions with 64% correct.

It seems my comprehension has been pretty low. How long should it take to get through these sections in Schweser Notes for a decent accuracy rate on Qbank?

Just keep doing tons of questions. And keep in mind… the Qbank will help you understand the concepts, but be prepared that the actual exam questions will most likely be MUCH harder!

Qbank was bull… most questions repeated in a different way. CFAI questions were much harder. The test was much harder.

> Qbank - most questions repeated in a different way. CFAI questions were much harder. The test was much harder.

True, but QBank helps as a solid solid revision tool whic is really well packed. More than 60% of the paper can be easily attempted rightly with competence developed just from QBank. That’s enough to pass the exam.