Lunch break strategy

I am going to the bar and pounding the tequila shots down while watching Euro 2008 then will stroll to the exam room and make a scene…will I be breaking any code of ethics?

3_letters Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Start studying for Level 3. Pssh, you haven’t started yet? Didn’t you know real CFA candidates are only supposed to take the current level exam if they’ve mastered the upper level’s material? It’s like chess…you always have to be one step ahead.

3_letters Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Start studying for Level 3. I actually started laughing when I read this.

I will probably start off with my subway club. I only plan on eating about 3 inches before I move onto some of my apple. After eating about 1/2 of my apple, I will probably drink some water. Then I will start going back and forth between the subway club and the apple, finishing up everything with some more water. After all of that I plan to hit the bathroom and hope that there are paper towels to dry off my hands. I have heard what can happen when they are all gone.

that thing about working out - actually sounds like a good idea.

I’m going to spread disinformation.