Lurkers?

Lurker here…

lurker, except when I can’t keep my mouth shut!

…Lord of the Lurkers…

I’d say 20 posts since January makes me a lurker. I’m out & proud now!

Lurker… but i have an excuse :wink: u guys were way ahead… before the exam i hardly visited AF as the quantum of "NOT DONE YET " list that came out for me was waaay too long and made me jittery. may be the 3 wks b4 the exam - yes total lurker…

Yea how do you know if you’re a lurcker? I’m probably a lurcker.

Why would a true lurker bother registering?

^ I registered because back in Level I, one of the member had a old Level I exam. I had to post my e-mail or PM the poster to get that puppy.

I’m a born again lurker.

been a lurker for about 4 months, tried to shy away because at around midnight when i could have studied for another half hour or so i would hop on to AF and go through mulitple threads for over an hour. i do believe my time would have been better spent doing questions…

well I fall in semi-lurker category…

+1 for me!

I’m a lurker for sure. I passed L1 in Dec. 07 and decided to sit for L2 in June of 2009. Too much change in my life to tackle L2 right away. I hope it pays off.

B?

Can anyone send a copy to me? FCUK@AF.com Thanks

yep, I don’t post alot, but I read alot

I have lurked from London. I think I have written one useful thing. However, I believe my first post was a request for some kind of list to be sent to my email address. Shame on me. Shame on you for not sending it! Ungrateful regular posters…we lurkers spend all this time reading your posts, digesting your knowledge, benefiting from your understanding and even chuckling at your banter, and what do you give us in return? Our own thread to ensure you have all our names in one place so that you know who to ignore when we request those secret documents making the email rounds.

All lurkers will receive one roundhouse from Chuck F’ing Norris.

Lurker

Semi lurker… Don’t post a lot (but do post at times). Keep myself updated with each and every post. Am trying to take out some time for AF from now on and actively participate in posting.