Lurkers?

lurker or whatever… i do post sometimes when i feel there is a need!

Lurker… Content to lurk. I don’t need any NEW online friends. HAHA - kidding…i post occassionally if i can add some value. otherwise i keep to myself.

Lurker

been posting some just the exam…otherwise mostly lurker…

been posting some justbefore the exam…otherwise mostly lurker…

Semi-Lurker, joined AF in 04 or 05, failed L2 last year and vowed i button up as i was not worthy. Plus i got a kid thats more aware of me not being around so i dont spend as much time on here as i did when i was studying for L1.

Maybe im not a lurker, searched my message list 170 posts since joining, not too shabby

not shabby at all team. i think a few lurker cherries got popped here. awesome. another notch in my belt.

ps- i think fing chuck norris is a great screen name. in the midst of my post-exam drink every night haze, i do believe in trivia at the bar last night when we didn’t know the answer to one question we simply wrote “WWCND?” and then below clarified what would chuck norris do? him, anything related to the hoff especially circa knight rider days, etc… solid screen names.

no, I am just a player

quasi lurker here…can you please send me the questions… eatme@lurkingpros.com and to settle the debate: Hoff vs Chuck Norris…I’m gonna have to go with 1992 Hoff, the current Hoff is not doing so hot

most definitely a lurker.