M & A screen

Can anyone tell where online I can find an M & A screen for publicly traded companies? Something that shows the companies involved, their current prices, deal terms, return if a deal goes through, and dates involved? I know that there is a Bloomberg screen that does this, unfortunately, we lost our bloombegr capabilities, thus I am lookign for a free alternative.

You can get a free 90 day trial to Capital IQ if you talk to a rep.

I use Capital IQ for everything

numi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I use Capital IQ for everything That doesn’t seem very practical…must take you forever to get to work.

LPoulin133 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > numi Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I use Capital IQ for everything > > That doesn’t seem very practical…must take you > forever to get to work. I should say that I use Capital IQ for mostly everything. I actually teleport to work now that my private jet has been eliminated due to cost-cutting measures.

My dream is to be able to teleport…it would create world peace instantly too I think numi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > LPoulin133 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > numi Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > I use Capital IQ for everything > > > > That doesn’t seem very practical…must take > you > > forever to get to work. > > I should say that I use Capital IQ for mostly > everything. I actually teleport to work now that > my private jet has been eliminated due to > cost-cutting measures.

artvandalay Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > My dream is to be able to teleport…it would > create world peace instantly too I think > > > numi Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > LPoulin133 Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > numi Wrote: > > > > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > > > > ----- > > > > I use Capital IQ for everything > > > > > > That doesn’t seem very practical…must take > > you > > > forever to get to work. > > > > I should say that I use Capital IQ for mostly > > everything. I actually teleport to work now > that > > my private jet has been eliminated due to > > cost-cutting measures. How does instant transportation change the way people think? I think people will always have certain ideas or beliefs that will prevent world peace.

artvandalay Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > My dream is to be able to teleport…it would > create world peace instantly too I think > It will also help save the whales and the elephant seals