Macro Attribution

net contribution - contribution or withdrawals @ zero rate of return risk-free asset - return @ risk-free rate asset-categories - return @ pure index fund; benchmarks - return @ manager benchmarks investment managers - active return exceeding the benchmark allocation effects - return due to deviation from policy allocation Feel like peeling an onion or watching a waterfall----

HK, you are powering through this stuff!!! No mnemonic, but i use NRABIA to remember it.

Hughsey Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > HK, you are powering through this stuff!!! > > No mnemonic, but i use NRABIA to remember it. good for you. I can’t remember soly by acronyms unless I know the meaning. All the attrition stuff (Macro, Micro, Internationl) makes my hair standing up…

i just spent the last 3 hrs trying to remember the meaning/formulas for all the macro and micro attribution. I know i’m going to forget everything by this weekend. Are we going to have to memorize all the formulas and calc everything out for the exam?