MAGA

Dude has lost it. It’s always been bad, but now it’s just sad. Really starting to feel sorry for him.

Now Trump says that he’ll seek a third term as President:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/trump-says-ll-seek-third-000717298.html

I see two obstacles to that, only one of which is changing the Constitution.

And he’s still lying about being named Michigan’s Man of the Year (despite the fact that Michigan has never named a Man (or Woman, or Person) of the year).

What a moron.

he has to be trolling and just trying to get people triggered. but suppose he isnt.
trump supporters of af. would you support trump declaring martial law if he were to lose the election?
in any case its far more entertaining to have trump trolling people. than dems using heavy handed hyperboles that put me to sleep.

An exhibit from a portion of the Senate Intelligence Committee’s report on the Russian interference in the 2016 election, released today.

Another excerpt from the report from the Senate Intelligence Committee. Manafort is Paul Manafort, Trump’s campaign manager who worked for Trump for free. Really. Kilimnik is Konstantin Kilimnik, who is believed to be in Russian intelligence. Donald Trump is owned by the Russians, lock, stock, and barrel.

From SDNY today… Steve Bannon was Trump’s campaign manager in mid-2016, before Paul Manafort joined the campaign (and worked for free while passing information to Russian intelligence). Also think about the NRA leadership using donor money to support lavish lifestyles. It’s all a grift. Republican voters are being taken for suckers.

Leaders Of ‘We Build The Wall’ Online Fundraising Campaign Charged With Defrauding Hundreds Of Thousands Of Donors

Brian Kolfage, Stephen Bannon, and Two Others Alleged to Have Funneled Hundreds of Thousands of Dollars From the Organization to Kolfage; All Four Defendants Allegedly Profited From Their Roles in the Scheme

https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr/leaders-we-build-wall-online-fundraising-campaign-charged-defrauding-hundreds-thousands

Here’s the PDF of the indictment.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/press-release/file/1306611/download

I remember that stupid fund raise on facebook. It was basically common knowledge that 100% of the proceeds raised were going to grifters like Bannon and 0% was going to wall construction.

People like you who spread misinformation are awful. We all know that the QAnon day is coming and resources are needed for the fight. The pedophile cabal is well resourced and deeply entrenched in our society, akin the mob of yesteryear. The SDNY will be caught on the wrong side of history when the tapes of him on Epstein Island are exposed. Bannon is a faithful footsoldier for the light and we will prevail even with your disregard for the truth. They are trying to prevent us from storming the pedophile beaches of Normandy as we prepare to vanguish this virus from our land. We will not be stop. We will not be deterred

1 Like

darth trump is the dark. joe bi den kenobi is the light. its black and white baby clear as day.

I believe that Joe Biden will be a poor President.

However, I believe that Donald Trump will (continue to) be an awful President.

Shes looking after the health of her supporters. Obesity is a public health crisis and she just wants to help!

Now Trump thinks that Biden wasn’t born in Pennsylvania:

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/trump-birther-conspiracy-joe-biden-pennsylvania-014222304.html

“Why?”, you ask?

Because thirteen years after being born in Scranton, PA, Biden’s family moved to Delaware.

As Gavin Newsom said in another context (but still about Trump): you can’t make this stuff up.

The Republican platform for 2020 is basically, support whatever Donald Trump wants, whatever that is. Also, I love the misspelling of “resolved” near the bottom. These are highly competent, detail-oriented people, clearly. What a freaking clown show.

Clip from the Republican convention last night. The woman shouting at you is Kimberly Guilfoyle, currently Junior’s girlfriend, and who happens to be getting paid at least $180k per year by the Trump campaign. Hilariously - and I had to look this up to confirm - she is also the ex-wife of Gavin Newsom, the Democratic governor of California.

For the traditional Republicans out there… these grifters think you are suckers.

im surprised how cool everyone is with trump cronyism and the fact that they hire uneducated people. they literally removed the need for any type of formal education for highly paid positions. i get the reason why rich republican support, the ideologies support their bottom line. but poor republicans are by far the dumbest people i know.

“This is totally normal and wonderful,” they scream at an empty room because of their mismanaged response to the pandemic.

there are quite a few middle-class Republicans denouncing Trump and urging people to go Biden on Youtube.

If Joe Biden isn’t inaugurated as president on January 20, 2021, I have great fear of what will have happened even before that time. If he’s not… I don’t know how much longer I’ll recognize my country.