MAGA

Shamelessly stolen

Short brief Spicer

Oh my god this is hysterical.

^lol, Trump the Chump sends his pussy sidekick out to lie and say people like Don the Con when he hasn’t had any friends since grade school. Poor Donny! And Spicer, maybe with the new job you could find a suit that fits? It makes you more credible when you’re lying to your dumbass base.

Poor little chuckie Todd put in a body bag by kellyanne. It’s so easy when the truth is on your side.

PA be honest bro, are you Alex Jones? Or did he at least get his ideas on gender from you? This breakdown of the times we are living in is spot on.

[video:https://youtu.be/eCYzMM7pgcc]

I haven’t heard of info wars before seeing you post these videos. Do you find it to be the truth? It is hard for me to watch more than a few minutes.

Wut!? Naw, I’ve never paid attention to him, my assumption was he is one of the crazies? I have to go pick out a bathroom remodel and can’t watch the video right now.

Mostly I just observe American society, Asian societies, and read Lao Tzu!

Look infowars is part of the information set. A lot of it is noise, but I do believe they have correctly identified the war between nationalism and globalism that is now full blown. I believe they have correctly identified globalist proponents as ultimately anti-human, anti-prosperity to the general population. It has to be because its goal is global central planning by a small group of corporate/political elites. I also believe that the political elite is a morally bankrupt bunch that has no interest in humanity other than to the extent that it expands their personal power. Their unconscious goal is to dominate others and live off of the masses like a parasite. So yes a lot of the views espoused on infowars align with my view of the world.

And because so many of those people in the picture on the left stayed home on election day instead of voting for a woman, we now have President Trump.

Sean Spicer is a fucking rockstar. First he had to grind them to a pulp, beat and break them with straight truth. now he’s winning them over with the administration’s unequivocally pro-human, pro-prosperity agenda and ACTION.

Yeah he was a little shaky at first but he has been speaking for a while now - I like him better than that Earnest dude already

How does he know so much on Day 1? Dude has some balls just taking on all and any questions for however long it takes to answer all the questions.

Yeah, he’s sharp as hell.

found a unicorn (a democrat who gets it)!

[video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZZEQRbFO-g]

^ so infowars saying its completely inappropriate for people to say DJT is literally hitler, but Alex Jones himself goes about calling HRC & BO literally demons? Makes sense

[video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WkGyAqVmCk]

Y2K! New world order is taking over the world! Watch out for Vladimir [Putin] the Ruthless!

I guess it depends. If demons turn out to be real, it is possible that HRC and BO are literally demons. Unless reincarnation is real (which I find less likely than demons…I suppose), DJT can’t literally be Hitler.

So, there?

While i appreciate a logical answer, its still an incredibly big reach. Much like the people calling DJT hitler. Its all silly, very silly.

He’s the man. I’m impressed with his work ethic. I wonder how long he can keep this pace?