magazine advice

i got this thing in the mail over the weekend saying that i can redeem my skymiles for free magazine subscriptions. since i don’t ever fly delta and don’t plan on getting a skymiles card, i figured i’d do. after getting a couple for my wife and one for my dad, i’m getting the economist for myself. i have just enough to get one more, which i’ve narrowed down to either barrons or financial times. i’m leaning toward the financial times, but since i haven’t read much of either, i’m wondering what you guys think is best. for what it’s worth, some of the others i could choose from are businessweek, fortune, money, forbes, inc., entreprenuer, fast company, the atlantic monthly, conde nast portfolio (i’d never heard of this one, but its business related). thanks for the input.

BARRONS

The best piece of magazine advice I ever received was to hit it twice on your helmet in a Khe-Sanh stylee before you lock-and-load (to prevent round misfeed or blockage). On a more mundane note … The Economist wets on the FT so go for Barrons

Economist is very good compared to the the trashy BW NW Times etc… I will check Barrons but one or the other should work

Yeah, Economist owns part of FT…or other way around. Either way, I find them very similar. Of course the same can be said of Barrons and WSJ