Make a career in value investing

Hello, I would like some suggests on what to do in my situation.

I am 29 and I work in London. I had some experience in a finch startup where I was doing IT/business analyst work and then I moved to a big asset manager. I worked for two different big asset managers in a support position, but I haven’t really make it to front office. Currently, I support fixed income and in my company there is no internal mobility.

I got my CFA charter and I would like to do something more interesting. In particular, during the lockdown I fell in love with value investing and I would like to proceed with a career in some fund that uses this strategy. What would it be the best way to find opportunities in this space? Because of lockdown, there are no CFA events in my city. I also don’t see many open positions for this on LinkedIn. I am relatively old (29) so I am not sure if I can still be considered for analyst positions. I thought about doing an MBA but I am not sure if this is popular also here in Europe and I don’t have any cool work experience so I don’t think I would be able to get a spot in a top program.

Should I just give up and continue in my nice or do you think there are chances for people in my situation? What would it be the best way to demonstrate my love for investing?(I can’t post online due to Compliance reasons in my company and I can’t invest in anything interesting, again due to Compliance with my companies policies).