Makin' Progress and Yet Going Nowhere

I mean, cmon. Im killing myself over here, studying every day, all day on sat and sun and while I feel like Im getting better at stuff, I cant help but feel I get simultaneously worse at other things. Its like trying to juggle kittens to save your own life. Bleeding kittens…that need immediate medical attention. You want to put one down, but if you do, you’re going to die. Does that make sense?

i feel the same way. at least about the part where i feel like when i make gains in one area, it’s offset by me forgetting stuff in other areas. not sure about the bleeding kittens though dude.

I’m allergic to cats.

i feel the same. At the moment I am working on FSA like last weekend. I feel I am forgetting the details and many concepts. I realise this mainly by working questions. What i have decided to do is to review. Perhaps working just questions is not the ideal you need a combination.

I am so disturbed by that bleeding kitten scenario that I have forgotten everything I have ever learned. So thanks for that…

“not sure about the bleeding kittens though dude.” Would you put one down? Would you take that bullet? I wouldnt. “I am so disturbed by that bleeding kitten scenario that I have forgotten everything I have ever learned. So thanks for that…” Mission Accomplished.

3_letters Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m allergic to cats. I feel the same way!

I love cats!

Cats have nine lives, might as well save yourself.

maybe more of a dilemma with a dog. kittens, cute, bleeding or not, have 0 chance. might as well be my hamster from the fifth grade that ate it’s own baby’s head. (couldn’t make that up) hamsters are evil. it made eye contact with me (and i swear it smiled) while it was eating that thing. oh god. flashbacks!

this test is a little bit like that hamster.

lol…this is the sickest thread of all time!! I love it!

http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/celebrities/a/richard_gere.htm

3_letters Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/celebrities/a/ric > hard_gere.htm the only thing good about that link is that it makes TB seem palatable in comparison

i actually feel physical pain when I study. Im going to be so depressed when I get my results in August

cfasf1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > this test is a little bit like that hamster. hahahahaha

you all make me sick, i make myself sick, and everybody around me is sick of me…

at a mock exam last weekend i overheard several people saying they hadn’t even looked at half the readings and they were just going to start doing problems. i know everyone is different, but i just don’t see how a normal person would be successful in going with that approach. i’m willing to bet that a good portion of people on this board have finished the readings weeks ago… so you are already way ahead of many others.

Thats why the pass rate for even Level II is so low (well, that and the fact that its a whole lot of material).