Making it rain?

Gentlemens, I have recently come to the decision, while continuing to stack my dollars to the perfect heigth for an upcoming Vegas trip (I had my funds in the bottom CFAI L3 book on our dinner table, but after my bonus it has become too tall and there are some leading indicators to my wife things might be getting out of hand before they’ve even started - I’ve now moved them to L2 books, Ecomonmics to be precise, in the basement) - that I will be taking two (2) $100 bundles of ones (I contend they will sit perfectly in my suit jacket Friday evening at Club XS until we make it to our gentlemens destination later that evening). My question is as follows: what is the preferred method of rain-making? 1) The ‘open-palm-peel-off’ traditional method – a slicing type method, similar to how blimpie slices meat by which the free hand causes a fluttering of individual dollars – highly conventional. 2) Crumplestiltsken – process by which you crumple up individual dollars and toss them directly at their target – conveys a message of disrespect and status. 3) The ‘sprinkle’ method – by which you drop dollars from each hand while holding both hands up and out in a sprinkling type method – requires proximity and is gentle like a morning mist. 4) The ‘baller bomb’ – an expansion upon ‘Crumplestiltsken’, with multiple (at least 7) dollars are crumpled together and then deployed to their target. Similarly, conveys a message of disrespect and status, but also an air of caring and is reflective of a can-do attitude. 5) The ‘Lebron’ - Similar to #3 outlined below, but throwing them up in the air with a generous hand slap occurring after release. The crumpled dollars then rain down around yourself and your lady of choice to many oohs and aahs from fellow patrons. Preferable for individuals above 5’ 3" tall only.

Trade the paper in for dollar coins and make it hail.

Find a homeless guy and pay him to do it for you. You would look pretty baller sitting back in a chair with a cigar, feet up, with a stack of bills, every once in a while grabbing a handful and giving it to a guy who then makes it rain for you.

i’m a fan of the ‘Drip Method’ which is similar to your #1 except you go one at a time at your own leisurely pace.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_asu7n6QUc I see you J Cole. NYC strip clubs are wack. Never got the chance to hit up the Vegas ones.

brain_wash_your_face Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Trade the paper in for dollar coins and make it > hail. lol that’s awesome

$200? according to always sunny, you need at least a grand. $200 is charlie money

Hahaha good feedback. I’m leaning towards the butler route. That is extra flossy.

Method one, with your posse fanning you with bills. http://media.photobucket.com/image/make%20it%20rain%20obama/FierociousGT/Obama-MakeItRain-32.gif?o=1

I am a fan of the open palm peel off, truly the gentleman’s choice

bodhisattva Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I am a fan of the open palm peel off, truly the > gentleman’s choice +1 but you can also switch between the methods depending on the situation.

dspapo Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > $200? according to always sunny, you need at > least a grand. $200 is charlie money Hahahaha. Love that show. $200 is just the allocation to one’s, the 20’s and 100’s will be in some sort of rapper-esque ‘knot’, although I don’t know how substantial it will be by those wee hours. I’ve considered the pacman approach to thunderstorms, but don’t know how long the mandatory waiting period is for hangun purchases in LV… Speaking of - I bought a new sig compact 9 this weekend - LOVE IT.

jcole21 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Gentlemens, > > 2) Crumplestiltsken – process by which you crumple > up individual dollars and toss them directly at > their target – conveys a message of disrespect and > status. This. I love the last line “Conveys a message of disrespect and status”

jcole21 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > dspapo Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > $200? according to always sunny, you need at > > least a grand. $200 is charlie money > > > Hahahaha. Love that show. > > $200 is just the allocation to one’s, the 20’s and > 100’s will be in some sort of rapper-esque ‘knot’, > although I don’t know how substantial it will be > by those wee hours. > > > I’ve considered the pacman approach to > thunderstorms, but don’t know how long the > mandatory waiting period is for hangun purchases > in LV… > > Speaking of - I bought a new sig compact 9 this > weekend - LOVE IT. thats a nice chunk, i used to have the hk usp compact .40 s&w, it was not as nice as what you have.

best way to make it rain is to hand your visa black to your girl when paying the bill , , , does the trick every time

bodhisattva Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > jcole21 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > dspapo Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > $200? according to always sunny, you need at > > > least a grand. $200 is charlie money > > > > > > Hahahaha. Love that show. > > > > $200 is just the allocation to one’s, the 20’s > and > > 100’s will be in some sort of rapper-esque > ‘knot’, > > although I don’t know how substantial it will > be > > by those wee hours. > > > > > > I’ve considered the pacman approach to > > thunderstorms, but don’t know how long the > > mandatory waiting period is for hangun > purchases > > in LV… > > > > Speaking of - I bought a new sig compact 9 this > > weekend - LOVE IT. > > thats a nice chunk, i used to have the hk usp > compact .40 s&w, it was not as nice as what you > have. I’m a huge HK fan - lil pricey but awesome function an styling.

One of the guys suggested the following: 6) The ‘Vegas Blizzard’ or ‘Fake Snow’: This methodology utilizes a fan, preferably industrial grade, and the fan is directionally appointed at the appropriate area, and proceed to feed dollar bills into the associated airstream. This method ensures a dramatic free fall of dollars, seemingly from the Rhino heavens.

Hmm, it’s interesting how this thread got bumped to the top again. Incidentally, I put one of these methods into practice recently. I was at this koi pond, and there was this dispenser with pellets for feeding the fish. So, I got some pellets and did the number 3 method: “3) The ‘sprinkle’ method – by which you drop dollars from each hand while holding both hands up and out in a sprinkling type method – requires proximity and is gentle like a morning mist.” Furthermore, I was on a small bridge that spanned the pond, which created the feeling of being surrounded by koi. I was like “yeah, fish - so sexy”. Anyway…

ohai Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hmm, it’s interesting how this thread got bumped > to the top again. Incidentally, I put one of these > methods into practice recently. I was at this koi > pond, and there was this dispenser with pellets > for feeding the fish. So, I got some pellets and > did the number 3 method: > > “3) The ‘sprinkle’ method – by which you drop > dollars from each hand while holding both hands up > and out in a sprinkling type method – requires > proximity and is gentle like a morning mist.” > > Furthermore, I was on a small bridge that spanned > the pond, which created the feeling of being > surrounded by koi. I was like “yeah, fish - so > sexy”. > > Anyway… Hahahaha - excellent choice. In that context it might be the Japanese ‘sprinkle’ Method - which involves balling out on a koi pond, and may or may not be followed by karaoke. Ironically, I had a small plastic body of water in my yard in which I placed 6 koi fish (nothing too fancy - like $20 fish - they were like 5-7" long). A god d@mned racoon systematically eliminated the herd (I referred to them as a ‘herd’ or ‘pack’ - none of that school BS at the jcole house) one summer. Then I set a trap for the racoon, but caught a possum! No real point to the story, just had to get that off my chest.

I like trying to stick the wadded up dollars to the chocolate syrup smears on their bodies… but I guess that mostly happens at bachelor parties when the hired help comes to your place.