Man Gmat or Veritas Gmat

Hello Everyone, I’m planning to sit for the GMAT within three months but not sure which prep company to use, any suggestion? What is your opinion on Man Gmat and Veritas Gmat? Thanks. Odepius

I heard good things about Manhattan GMAT. However, I prefer self-study. Check out gmatclub.com

Odepius Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hello Everyone, > > I’m planning to sit for the GMAT within three > months but not sure which prep company to use, any > suggestion? > > What is your opinion on Man Gmat and Veritas Gmat? > > > Thanks. > > Odepius Just so you know, the woman you are sleeping with is your mom.

i think gmatclub sucks. everyone is so politically correct there. there is no joking allowed. and no one ever posts there. it’s a ghost town.

If you’re going to use Oedipus as your handle, at least spell it right. geez. (Though it may be fun to say yours out loud: “Oh-dep-ee-yus”)

Odepius Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hello Everyone, > > I’m planning to sit for the GMAT within three > months but not sure which prep company to use, any > suggestion? > > What is your opinion on Man Gmat and Veritas Gmat? > > > Thanks. > > Odepius MANHATTAN all the way. Just registered for the 9-week course last night. There’s a great breakdown some dude on GMAT club forum did between MGMAT and Veritas. Conclusion: Veritas = not even close.

ZeroBonus Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Odepius Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Hello Everyone, > > > > I’m planning to sit for the GMAT within three > > months but not sure which prep company to use, > any > > suggestion? > > > > What is your opinion on Man Gmat and Veritas > Gmat? > > > > > > Thanks. > > > > Odepius > > Just so you know, the woman you are sleeping with > is your mom. Well, that’s one less story I have to read now… I’ve found the Manhattan workbooks to be very helpful. The class might be a waste considering you could by the work books and the OG and just self study - if self study is your thing.