Man, I could use a Peter Olinto pep talk right now...

I know Peter wasn’t with us for L3, but Stalla still should have made a quick 3-5 minute video with him revving us up for the final assault! Stalla, do me a favor, put a big star right here on this post. MEMORize it. Do it next year! A year from now, you’ll be sitting fat in your new job looking at all the poor slobs who didn’t have what it takes. You’ve put in the effort! You deserve the results! You’re going to get that charter because you didn’t give up when there was 72 hours to go, when there was 48 hours to go, when there was 24 hours to go! You didn’t give up until they TOLD YOU to put that pencil down and you did because you didn’t want to be in violation of any ethics rules. And just remember the acronym TOKE. Take the TIME to absorb the material. Take OWNERSHIP of your strengths and weaknesses. KNOW that you’re going to KILL the exam. And next year you’re going to be EMPLOYED in great-a$$ job because of it. Great job guys! You’re almost there. On Sunday, it’s gonna be party city!

I got stalla dvds only coz i thought olinto would be in there

attitude is key. walk in there afraid, struggle calculating the req return on the first essay and you could be in trouble. walk in their with your game face on ready to tackle this thing. you miss the first few, so what. be like mike (jordan) and keep shooting. bring it on.

too bad you can only take 10 shots.

Guys, go to the liabraly, be lonely, breakup with your girlfriend, breakup with your husband, yeeeees! we need PETER !

I feel like crushing a beer can over my head now!!! YAAAA!!! Great pep bchad

flapechino Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Guys, go to the liabraly, be lonely, breakup with > your girlfriend, breakup with your husband, > > > yeeeees! we need PETER ! Don’t forget “shoot the dog.”

oh how I miss Peter!!! I love it when he said: You’re on your way to the CFA

“I feel like crushing a beer can over my head now!!! YAAAA!!! Great pep bchad” LOL