man utd v chelsea or dr andrew holmes....

Excited for the match but guilty about putting studies on hold for a few hours. Commuting in this morning I was re-reading treynor black. My mindstarted to wander to compare man U core team to the market port. I then looked to the active portfolio to seek which players they should start to achieve outsized alpha… I trully need help. Anyhow, predictions on the outcome? 2-1 United

I shouldn’t bother asking that here, mate…the site is full of yanks!

1-1 and Tevez in overtime for ManU The good thing with time difference is that I will be able to follow the game with a fellow coworker during the business hours and then come back to my books without feeling guilty!

Soccer!

It’s scum vs scum, US billionaire vs Russian billionaire - I find it really hard to care who wins. I just hope Gary Neville breaks his leg and that Ashley Cole and Ronaldo finally get it on. It’s clearly why Cheryl has been looking so upset recently.

thepinkman Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Soccer! Only in America. Football from everywhere else. I am rooting for Man U, especially Park - first asian to not only start, also to score a GOAL from Champions League Final…

Mandelbrot Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I shouldn’t bother asking that here, mate…the > site is full of yanks! Yanks who think that Chelsea is pulling the upset though United is the better team. We Yanks are so pronvincial that we can’t watch the game on ESPN? C’mon. And in a few years, you Brits will all be whining that it’s not fair that you have to play US teams because obviously such a big and mighty country can field lots of soccer teams better than anything in England.

pulling the upset? They showed a bit of US “soccer” over here. They had an amusing slot where they translated a US commentary made up phrase into English. So this one would be “pulling off an upset” in English - but a good try nonetheless! :wink: I don’t think Chelsea beating Man Utd would be an upset considering that over an entire season there was only 2 points between them, and in fact Chelsea beat Man Utd last time they met. (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/7356021.stm)

Typical: I don’t post very often, and when I do I offend the guy everyone relies on for quant advice. Sorry, Joey. Enjoy the game.

I ll be so much more motivated to study and pass if my team wins !! GO Man united !!!

chrismaths Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > pulling the upset? > > They showed a bit of US “soccer” over here. They > had an amusing slot where they translated a US > commentary made up phrase into English. So this > one would be “pulling off an upset” in English - > but a good try nonetheless! :wink: > > I don’t think Chelsea beating Man Utd would be an > upset considering that over an entire season there > was only 2 points between them, and in fact > Chelsea beat Man Utd last time they met. > (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem > /7356021.stm) Uh, seems to me that oddsmakers where I bet have United favored…

Lets go Chelsea,…here we go…about to start… there goes the day of studying …

I do think all LII candidates should root for Manchester United. They do have the potent Brown-Scholes combination.

Let’s go West London…c’mon Chelsea. I despise the Reds. F@cking wankers!

That scum Drogba.

bichSlap

and PKs it is… Peter Ceck lets go

How much does Ronaldo get paid to miss PK’s? hahahahaha

sux.

JDV give the guy a break… go manu