Man With The World's Longest Fingernails Cuts Them Off After 66 Years

https://www.npr.org/2018/07/13/628789534/man-with-the-worlds-longest-fingernails-cuts-them-off-after-66-years

"Shridhar Chillal of Pune, India, started to let the fingernails on his left hand grow when he was 14 “after being told off by a teacher for accidentally breaking his long nail,” according to Guinness World Records.

He’s now 82. And he holds the record for the longest fingernails on a single hand.

Chillal flew to the U.S. and had his nails cut off using a small circular saw at a ceremony Wednesday in New York. The Ripley’s Believe It or Not! museum in Times Square has put them on display."

So, he grew these nails for 68 years and then sold them to Ripley’s? Talk about ROI, amiright? Go see these in Times Square - fantastic first date idea, tanks.

This is just bizarre. I mean, has this guy just been skipping 3rd base from the age of 14 to 82?

I wonder how much he got paid.

Hopefully enough for a quality flat in Nungambakkam, a sought after area with proximity to prominent corporate companies like Tech Mahindra, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories, and ITC, and home prices between Rs 17,000 and Rs 20,000 per sq ft.

I miss Turd posts