Manbag.

Who here has a manbag? Thoughts?

Any self respecting male would not engage in such behaviour

I wear a man bag everytime. It’s just plain unsafe not to.

I have a messenger bag. Does that count?

no way. too g ay and european

It depends really. Bags can be handy for putting things in. Many older businessmen would still bring in a briefcase to work each day. Where is the line between a traditional briefcase and a yuppie-esque manbag?

I have two messengers and just bought myself a kick ass briefcase for my wife to give me for Christmas. Man-bag > Riding the office elevator carrying a Tupperware container (and having bulging pockets)

Man bag and briefcase are different things in my opinion. I used to have a friend who had this little bag that he’d wear out strapped on his upper breast area. That is what I would call a man bag.

I have a briefcase. Not the same as a man-purse IMHO

Bankin’ Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I have two messengers and just bought myself a > kick ass briefcase for my wife to give me for > Christmas. > Bankin, what kind of briefcase did you go with? I am in the market.

I’ve got this badass crocodile leather briefcase my wife bought in Torino. Yet I only carry my lunch/fruit/almonds in it most of the time.

mwvt9 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Bankin, what kind of briefcase did you go with? I > am in the market. Hey, mwvt! How’s everything going? I went with a Saddleback Leather Classic Briefcase. Kind of pricey, but I fully expect it to last a lifetime. Check this out if you have a few minutes: http://www.saddlebackleather.com/33-quality

Bought one from Aldo 2 years back. Quite nice. 100% Better than bag packs which I see people (even those wearing suits) carrying in NYC.

^ pupdawg82 - totally, hate those wearing suits with backpacks! Some even notch it up a bit by wearing white sports shoes… **pukes** I have a nice leather Perry Ellis Portfolio messenger bag (black), looks professional.