Manscaping - how much/how often?

It’s just close range texting. What’s the big deal? :wink:

Close range texting? Is that a thing?

In any case I’d be upset if I was her:)

Agree…I am a fan of the bare vajaja as well. I return the favor too.

We need to work a wee bit on that sense of humor, I think. :wink:

Cut me some slack it’s early (for me) in the morning;)

I am still waking up…

OK. :slight_smile:

Playful flirtation…love is in the air.

bchad is player.

I don’t think so… But I’ve been terrible at recognizing them

^Respect. Now hook a brother up!

Now that I think about it I’ve trimmed my pits too. I used to be a scrawny little SOB and would be embarrassed by the hairs sticking out when I had my arms down, so chopped off the excess length. It was more comfortable too, but only slightly.

More of a flirt than a player. I don’t really feel the need to be a player anymore.

My gut is telling me you have never been one:)

I think all this shaving going on is crazy. But I own ENR, so keep it up you heads of hairlessness.

Sorry man, no can do:) Try online dating

I was not a good player when I tried. Then I stopped trying, and all of a sudden I stopped needing to try, although there was a period in the middle where I had to detox that “hungry” look that some men get after a while.

These days, I flirt for fun; not necessarily to get anywhere. Sometimes it does lead places and if it’s not unethical for some reason, I’m happy to let it go there if I’m interested too. But that’s a different game than the “player” game, where conquest is a much more pressing objective.

My next business venture, CFADate, linking CFAs to one another. Females join for free, males pay a fee. Any investors interested?

Haha I call that “hungry look” “an unsupervised boy in a gelato store”

Exactly how normal relationships should develop… At the right times;)

How about the risk that I am fat and ugly… Or simply one-eyed pirat(esse)

How do you hedge that?

It’s going to be like any other dating site, just tailored to the exclusive crowd of charter holders (maybe even candidates too), therefore you create a profile with pictures, hobbies, ect. Maybe i will expand to CA, CPA, CFPs, ect.