mar350

Have you seen Osama’s death certificate to believe he is dead? Is this also another conspiracy?

I believe the fact that the body was dumped into the ocean within 24 hours in accordance with Islamic law (since there is now way they would have let him be buried in the ground and establish a defacto shrine for extremists) will bring out the conspiracy theorists out of the woodwork. They will demand video evidence of his shooting and hair samples to conduct their independent DNA verification.

^ Not really - when mar350 and co. were saying BO took long to release his birth certificate the President was busy planning to kill Osama.

I don’t know. “Obama” and “Osama” sound very similar. Are you sure they are not related? Maybe this really is a cover up so they can plan 911 times 1000. That is, 911,000.

^ The war on terror won’t end. This Bin Laden is dead story is an excuse to ramp up conflict either to provoke a genuine retaliatory attack by terrorists, or a false flag attack by the CIA. The idea is to create a “flight to safety” to the US dollar.

JOE2010 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ^ > > The war on terror won’t end. > > This Bin Laden is dead story is an excuse to ramp > up conflict either to provoke a genuine > retaliatory attack by terrorists, or a false flag > attack by the CIA. > > The idea is to create a “flight to safety” to the > US dollar. Big Ben’s don’t play - you want to mess around and have the Euro appreciate on us LIKE THAT? Not gonna happen son, and the Steelers are gonna win the Super Bowl next year too. BIG BEN’S IN 2012.

JOE2010 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Have you seen Osama’s death certificate to believe > he is dead? Is this also another conspiracy? why would we need a death certificate? i don’t think they would send the news across the globe if he wasn’t indeed dead. there was never a question of whether Obama was born or not. Obama approved the mission on 4/29, after he gave his speech and made his document public on 4/27 before heading to more important matters…filming an interview with Oprah.