Marc Lefebvre's levelup videos

So, does he give you the binder of 10 years of past exams without going to the bootcamp? I see some contradictory statements about that on here. I don’t know if I’ll have the time to even attend the bootcamp, but I am doing the videos. One person after you said you only get slides and focus workbook.

No, he does not give you the binder if you do not attend the bootcamp.

Silly question, but just want to confirm before I sign up. After I pay for the videos and get access to them, I can replay them as many times as I want right?

Yes, that is correct. He gives you a login to his website and once the videos are posted, you can access them as often as you like.

Some of these comments seems fishy. Users with 5-10 responses suddenly have tonnes to say…haha…“Pure Gold Material”. I heard his material is good but his class might have some minions selling his stuff.

I used CFA books and old exams to pass. I probably would do it different if I had to do again. Dont like the idea of chancing it.

What about the users with 100+ comments? No need for minions to sell his stuff, the pass rate of his class does it on his own. It isn’t like we’re getting anything out of promoting his material, other than providing feedback.

Nah, not a minion. Just super super relieved that I passed and am trying to pay it forward!

Would LevelUp vidoes also touch upon his secret method to getting the IPS questions done in the most efficient & timely manner ?? or it that only covered at the bootcamp?

The videos only cover the CFAI curriculum and his slides. The IPS workshop is only done at the bootcamp.