Marc or Mark?

You did notice the “magician” in my user name, no?

I heard about his ips book. But the ips question they did every year is gone now, so it is not relevant to 2020.

If there is no IPS question and associated book, then I would not attend his Bootcamp.

I just went over the new reading, it’s nowhere.

There will certainly be changes to the format of individual IPS questions based on the new reading, but the questions will not be gone, and a lot of the information on how to answer those questions will remain substantially the same as it has always been.

Yes, but the awful spending needs/irr calculation question is gone. I spent hours and hours getting that down.it wasn’t very hard this year but some in the past were just horrific. The one with the woman who used her tax deffered account for her nest egg and you had to add it back tax free but the question was after tax comes to mind. No way you could complete one of those in the 6 or 8 minutes given. You had to make up time elsewhere after those questions even if you crushed them. Can’t say I will miss it.

I am sure CFAI will find a way to make new material awful ul too for some.

Well . . . duh!

At least interest rate options are gone, about 12 hours into that I decided to start chewing on some broken glass as a pick me up.

Ahhh completely missed that one! I must work on my observation skills for the CFA L3 exam!

Ah I am reading a lot about the IPS and sure what is it about exactly given that it is going to be my first attempt. But I am glad somehting aweful is gone now. lol