March 2018 CAIA Level II prep - How is everyone feeling so far ?

I guess some anxiety… to be done with studying for now is present… though it is nowhere near the levels after CFA L3 …

About 2 weeks + 1.5 days to go,… u think they are coming up with the MPS at this point?

The wait is so long…curious to know how many of you guys received the survey to complete ?

Rec’d over a week ago. Completed it and offered some constructive criticism regarding the stackable program. Definitely a long wait, but nothing compared to the agony which was LIII. At this point, i just want to know one way or the other so i can move on with life haha!

Now, now, now … this is turning out to be a long wait…but, yes, one more week…we should know where we stand…

i wonder what the MPS will be…have a few scenarios in my head about my personal scoring, but the essay seems to muddy everything up. feel like it can go either way…was not expecting a certain question and i’m of course dwelling on it. just send the dang results already!!!

I am not sure much gets discussed about MPS on CAIA … so, there is probably not an easy way to find out… also, the ratings (higher, lower, etc.) are based on standard deviation from the mean…if you do not know the mean you probably can not calculate any numbers… unlike CFA where you atl east knew the ranges <50, 50-70, >70… all we know with CAIA is that if you do score 70% you will pass…

anxiety has increased a lot over the course of this week… can’t wait for it … Monday, what time do you think it will be out 10/8/7 EST/CST/PST ?

As per the link below the result date can vary by a day/two/three… and even some times comes out on Sunday’s

https://www.analystforum.com/forums/caia-forum/91348913

Previous results days for Level 2 that I can find are:

Monday 20 April 2015 (37 clear days after final exam day)

Wednesday 29 October 2014 (39 clear days after final exam day)

Monday 21 April 2014 (37 clear days after exam day)

Monday 28 October 2013 (37 clear days after final exam day)

Monday 29 October 2012 (37 clear days after final exam day)

Sunday 22 April 2012 (36 clear days after final exam day)

Sunday 18 April 2010 (36 clear days after final exam day)

37 clear days is the mode and that would take us to 25 April 2016 for this cycle.

For CAIA level 1, the results were released a day after the survey closed. I hope we all pass.

Just registered today, had CFA. Hope there’s enough time.