Mark Meldrum buyers remorse

Hey everyone - I’ve made it through the first two levels of the CFA using Kaplan+CFAI, after failing L2 once because I leaned too heavily on Kaplan tests/practice problems. I didn’t want to make that mistake again so I went for Mark Meldrum given good reviews.

I learn 80% from listening to lessons and then near the test I’ll read on my weaker sections. I don’t think his teaching style is for me as he inserts his opinion too much, especially when he disagrees with curriculum (I don’t care, I have a finance job already I just want to pass) and his note taking is impossible to read (black screen with neon scribbles). I think the Q-bank might be solid though.

I went ahead and tried a free lesson from Chalk & Board and once again scribbled notes and I found his delivery to be less polished than Kaplan.

I don’t want to make another purchase mistake so was curious what people thought about (i) my impression of chalk & board and (ii) just using Kaplan again for lessons and CFAI and MM for practice problems / notes.

Thanks

I’m using CFA curriculum only. I think its ok but mistakes but then I post on here and S2000 responds.
And I’m going to get some of S2000’s mock exams. I don’t think this board is related to him but he gets back to questions here even. I’m hoping that’s good enough.