Market Bouncing

have we seen the bottom?

nope…market is up on the news that some senators are saying that Fed is approving auto-makers bailout. This is the 5th time DOW tested 8000 resistance and then didn’t break.

Bouncing straight down. Dow @ 7600. There is absolutely zero confidence in the market. Looks like a shiotty Christmas is on the way.

There is no bottom this time. The ponzi scheme is coming to an end.

i love louisvillegrad’s typical rainy day comments with no supporting info. Pizza sucks, why, cuz it does…

I dunno all my predictions have been on the target so far…I just use Roubini’s, Peter Schiff’s analysis.

louisvillegrad Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I dunno all my predictions have been on the target > so far…I just use Roubini’s, Peter Schiff’s > analysis. Any monkey has a 50-50 chance of being correct. You want to impress, tell me when (or at what level, or when what happens … ) you think this will end.

I’m sure you could search “is this the bottom” and find 100 posts. Everyone, stop this nonsense!

mo34 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > louisvillegrad Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I dunno all my predictions have been on the > target > > so far…I just use Roubini’s, Peter Schiff’s > > analysis. > > > Any monkey has a 50-50 chance of being correct. > You want to impress, tell me when (or at what > level, or when what happens … ) you think this > will end. This will end when we all stop paying attention to it. When we go on about our business. We will have to change a few things. We will need to look at our lifestyle and the amount of work we do and see what lifestyle we can support for ourselves. Then if we just ignore the market and focus on work, we will be alright.

“Any monkey has a 50-50 chance of being correct. You want to impress, tell me when (or at what level, or when what happens … ) you think this will end.” How can I give you an exact number and date??? I am not some kind of soothsayer. I am just going by the analysis by Roubini and Peter Schiff who have been predicting a dow implosion. Just downhill from here.

long bonds down 40bps… I’ll never see this again in my life… Edit: Never mind. It’s 45bps now… up over 9pts for the day.

louisvillegrad Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > “Any monkey has a 50-50 chance of being correct. > You want to impress, tell me when (or at what > level, or when what happens … ) you think this > will end.” > > How can I give you an exact number and date??? I > am not some kind of soothsayer. I am just going by > the analysis by Roubini and Peter Schiff who have > been predicting a dow implosion. Just downhill > from here. No analysis of your own, just what you have read from others?

Predicting a market crash and things getting worse - fair enough, there’s a strong argument that thats the correct view, Im certainly not going long yet. I think its the fact that a) you include bizarre ranting about conspiracy theories, and b) you provide nothing of any merit in any post, just the same old ‘everything is going to zero because thats what the elite want’ or other such rubbish. Every post of yours is a variation of the same tired ramblings devoid of any backup whatsoever

Ok, so we’re in a market where it’s almost impossible to see what the real fundamentals are, much less whether securities move on fundamental changes. Sounds to me that at this level of fear, we’re going to have momentum strategies working here (on the theory that momentum is the consequence of the behavioral biases at work here. Is there an active ETF, which represents a diversified “momentum factor?”