Maryland man glued to Wal-Mart toilet seat

I guess he was in a… *removes glasses* …“sticky shituation”. And this folks is why I always hover. http://www.cnn.com/2011/US/04/06/maryland.toilet.prank/index.html?iref=NS1

marcus phoenix Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I guess he was in a… > > *removes glasses* > > …“sticky shituation”. > AWWW YEAHHHHHHH

Obviously this guy did this himself, just wait until he sues Walmart.

It’s clearly Republicans’ fault. Those guys never cease to abuse the small guy.

If you sit down on a toilet seat in a Walmart without first wiping the seat and hopefully using a seat cover, you deserve whatever you get.

I am assuming the prankster used superglue. If so, won’t it dry up pretty much instantly? This whole story seems like a setup by the asstoiletman himself to sue whalemart. Pity he thinks that the cops are as stupid as he is… will end up in prison himself and get probed in his toilet seat by fellow inmates.

This is why you avoid public restrooms at all costs…

I demand a payroll tax on the 1% wealthiest Americans to pay for federal toilet seat inspectors.

ohai Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I demand a payroll tax on the 1% wealthiest > Americans to pay for federal toilet seat > inspectors. +4215