May 2021 Level 3 Exam Results

One more sleep folks! Good luck everyone :ok_hand: :v: :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Wish everyone all the very best for tomorrow. Hope everyone’s efforts and hard work pay off :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Not posted up yet lol.

1 Like

it is after 3pm London time. Have no idea how I am going to be able to work today…

2 Likes

FYI, L2 results last week were available around lunchtime (London Time) for a friend of mine who took his L2 in May.
It’s probably drip feed as of some time in the late AM…
So I’m doing what any rational person would do and anxiously check my emails and the website every 20min or so.

3 Likes

Here we go!!! I’m surprisingly calm right now. Day off, it’s going to be EPIC

1 Like

I would imagine that the website will show it first, before the email as it takes a lot of time to send thousands of emails.

3 Likes

If anyone manages to get their results, please let us know here. I will do the same

1 Like

Results are out for me

1 Like

YASS!!! I’ve passed :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne:
(Website)

6 Likes

Same, passed as well. Can’t believe it.

4 Likes

What is the pass % ?

1 Like

42% pass rate. Congrats to everyone who passed, cheers to everyone and better luck next time to anyone who barely missed it this time :+1:

3 Likes

42%.

1 Like

Passed! 42% pass rate is surprising though?

4 Likes

I like how you didn’t say you passed but just changed your status to Charterholder. Smooth af. Congrats btw. I too would have passed had it not been for this ■■■■■ virus to screw everything up and have the test canned

1 Like

Just got the official email. Such a relief!
Seems 42% is lowest pass rate in history based on this chart:
https://www.cfainstitute.org/-/media/documents/support/programs/cfa/cfa-exam-results-since-1963.ashx

2 Likes

Cheers and you definitely got this :+1: I had been studying for L3 since September 2019, it feels like the end of a very long dream sequence.

6 Likes

Pass! Now time to take care of the heart attack I just had.

2 Likes

pass

3 Likes