May 2021 Level 3 Exam Results

I thought the same thing… the answer is no lol

1 Like

yeah same here… error message. Although they don’t breakdown the results for Level III. So the only thing you want to see is that first line after your name - Congratulation! Or alternatively… blah blah blah we regret to inform you… (hopefully not - fingers crossed).

1 Like

Anyone getting dreams about receiving the results email lately? I get an average of 1/week

1 Like

Two more sleeps!

2 Likes

What do you see in your dream ?

2 Likes

Put on all the lullabies

1 Like

everything crossed!
Whichever way it goes, we deserve to be proud for all the efforts we have put in this that have made us more committed, detail-oriented and patient

4 Likes

Agree 100% :+1:

2 Likes

Just started reading this stuff again. Reading about the L1 pass rate means I’m not sleeping until Tuesday morning now.

1 Like

If it helps, L2 results may be a better reference for L3. It’s still low but within a reasonable range

1 Like

Why is that, exactly?

1 Like

MNPI :slight_smile:

1 Like

Should have disclosed that it’s my personal opinion only. I feel that the L1 passing rate was an outlier and the L2 was more inline with expectation, so there’s a good chance L3 passing rate will also be reasonable, though one could argue they are all independent events

2 Likes

What makes you think they are not independent events ??

1 Like

Sometimes i dream that I passed. sometimes i dream that i got the results email but not ready to open it yet :smiley: I pray to God that i pass

1 Like

I sincerely wish all of us pass also. We got this! One more sleep until (hopefully) a positive result.

1 Like

CFAI website now has the “Click here to see your detailed exam result” for me. Does anyone else see this?

3 Likes

I think it always had this. Just shows an error message until tomorrow though.

Last time (level 2 in 2019) I was able to access the exam results around 8AM by accessing that link. I will try sporadically until tomorrow morning I guess… :crossed_fingers:

Did you mean you accessed the detailed results link on the public “CFA® Exam Results and Pass Rates” page? If so, then no need to be surprised, it’s been there for a long time.

1 Like