May 2021 Level 3 Exam Results

Lol, never mind y’all. Just got the “You may use it.” Email. Sorry for the public spazz-out.

1 Like

Passed! Congrats all and good luck next time to the ones who didn’t make it. Am I the only one who is disappointed for not getting a full report on the result? I’d like to know how I did in the exam

5 Likes

Passed! Deferred twice so feeling very relieved. Repeatedly ramping up for this thing was not a fun experience. Congratulations to all my fellow passers, for those that didn’t make it this time I am very sorry to hear it, but just shake it off and get the better of this thing next time around!

4 Likes

Congrats homusa

1 Like

Congrats guy!

1 Like

Happy to say that i am the only one here who did not pass :smiley: . Hopefully i do in November. Off we go!!!

5 Likes

If that smile is on … you are on…. Just 3 more months !

3 Likes

Not that it matters - but how do I change my status here to CFA charter? I can only select l3 candidate and none for some reason.

1 Like

Passed!!! So frickin happy. It’s finally over
Time to get my life back

4 Likes

Pass!! super happy :slight_smile:
So glad that “only” the admin stuff is now in the way of adding those 3 letters to my name.

42%? Savage!

4 Likes

Thanks…I couldn’t sleep whole night and reading congratulations in the first word of email was a delight…

3 Likes

Passed! Thanks God! Deferred twice, it has been brutal…but so happy today!!

3 Likes

Congrats ste!

2 Likes

Congrats king !

1 Like

Congrats Nopain!

2 Likes

Congratulations for everyone who passed this may!

Unfortunately didn’t make it, re-registered for November & hopefully will make it by then!

4 Likes

Can someone please start a thread how to get the charter?

1 Like

Passed! What a relief. Very happy I never have to go through that again.

Congrats all!

5 Likes

Pass!

3 Likes

Absolutely …. This is the best part of CFAI reform. You don’t have to wait 12 months.3 months and the Charter could be yours

1 Like