Congrats Crunchtime !

1 Like

Passed!!! So relieved

5 Likes

yeah buddy!! we got this!

2 Likes

Thank you sir!!

1 Like

I failed, but appeared to be very close to passing. I’m thinking about switching away from Kaplan to a different prep provider for the next one. Either Wiley or MM. Is there anyone here who has made a similar switch after a failed attempt and feeling comfortable providing thoughts and/or sharing your experience?

1 Like

I didn’t fail per se, but after 2 reschedulings I was unable to open Schweser a third time and felt I was probably going to fail when the third time came up, due to burn out etc. I went with Chalk & Board. Their videos and training were superb and I spotted some errors in Schweser that I otherwise would never have identified, that could have hurt my chances. I am on constant record here endorsing them whole heartedly. Cheers you definitely got this :+1:

Just to share my approach…I totally relied on Kaplan…did all CFAI website questions…read kaplan material at least 3-4 times…CFAI textbooks has lot of text and hard to digest so much information…I never did any mock exam…just read the answers because i only had 35 days to prepare.

1 Like

After Congratulations I almost passed away…
Yes, yes, yes!
Good luck to all!

4 Likes

Congrats to all those who have passed! Hope to enjoy all of you in 3 months time!

1 Like

I passed! After a fail in 19 and two deferrals and having this last attempt canceled and then rescheduled I am so happy this has come to an end. Congrats to all those who passed! And those that didn’t don’t lose faith. If at first you don’t succeed try and try again! Best of luck to everyone.

4 Likes

Hi Grey_beard, congrats to you on passing. Do you recommend Chalk and Board for those sitting for Nov exam with just 3 months ahead? I hve my May exam cancelled and had to postpone to Nov. Kindof stop revision for past 2 months and only picking the momentum last week. Thus not sure getting another prep provider at this stage will be of any value_add?
Will be happy to share your thots.

1 Like

Passed!!! Thank you, everyone!!!

3 Likes

I would really like to see the granular results as well

1 Like

Congrats Poison !

1 Like

I had the exact same situation as you. I really recommend the videos and the mock exam sessions by Chalk & Board to help carry you over the line. They really worked for me. Cheers, good luck in November you got this👍

Congrats Albaregina !

2 Likes

Congrats straightstreet !

2 Likes

Sad, I did not pass (((. Was close to the passing line, probably needed 1-2 point more. Failed Ethics ( around 28%).

1 Like

You will get it next time surely👍
This pass rate was pretty low, perhaps lowest L3 pass rate ever. You will crush it soon!