Maybe I am in over my head now

just saw a piece in strategas. apparently pe multiples fall as rates rise. having said that. forward total return is substantially higher when risk free rate is very high as well. its also high when risk free rate is very low though. when risk free rate is about normal, stock performance is much lower. some food for thought

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4332454-equity-multiples-and-interest-rates-is-pandemic-premium-sufficient

What’s up how we doing?

Five words bro: Duckhorn, Duckhorn, and Duckhorn

If anyone has any other questions, my office hours are from 3-5 Tue/Thu.

1 Like

Is it wrong to smoke and work at the same time??

If you work alone in office with open window, i think it`s not wrong
You trying to save your time

1 Like

I always preferred to hotbox my tobacco

CEO - have you escaped from the PLTR sinkhole or still holding on for dear life?

Welcome back!!!

Lol in the last 20 years when rates went from 5% to 0%. Coulda just looked at a chart with 20 years of data.

Still holding my PLTR.

Coinbase hitting the market today like

how often does a tech company ipo with massive profits. lol

You get any? Coinbase stock I mean.

my dad bought at 350. nothing big. just 3 shares. lol

Picked up a small amount of shares. I love crypto, I’d be a hypocrite to miss it. Not a large enough position to mean much but I’m in there like swimwear! Closed in the positive for me so can’t complain! Expecting lots of volatility but well that’s crypto anyway.

1 Like

1 Like

My G! good job.

1 Like

I want some COIN but its too hyped up at this point. It’s trading at 56x Price to sales and like over 200 P/E. It will have crazy growth and a constant stream of revenues if cryptos are used more (obviously).

I think long term it’s a good buy and potentially a great dividend stock because of the great cash flows it will have, but it might take a year or so to get a good price on it.

Can we get like a P/E under 50??? Is that too hard of an ask in this market??