Maybe I am in over my head now

Good luck man hope you crush itšŸ‘

Luck? Ha! My friendā€¦ ripping a bunch of robinhood traders off requires no luck, and certainly no skill.

27 hours until Iā€™m gonna be downtown reminding all the talent in Denver that my dad owns a dealership.

Try to find and trade with this silly couple, if you can :rofl:

I mean, at least heā€™s not going to miss the ride to the top lol.

True!

They seem like valued counterparties. :clown_face:

1 Like

Definitely going to follow this trade tomorrow at work. I hope it works out!
Whatā€™s your game plan if the calls expire worthless? Sell some more?

I want an update from that couple in one year :joy:

1 Like

Yeah, I think Iā€™m going to roll them to next week in that case. I canā€™t find a discord server yet where they arenā€™t buying this stockā€¦ so. Whatā€™s another 5 days of holding dog ā– ā– ā– ā– ?

1 Like

My oh my. These people are putting Neryā€™s 15% CAGR to shame. And Nery even has to work a 9-5 job!

Iā€™m a little sour that Iā€™ve spent all these years working in finance and even went full retard and did the CFA, while all you really have to do is to ride a stock until it dips. Where did I go wrong?

2 Likes

We all went wrong if these 2 are killing it haha. We zigged when we should have zagged.

Apparently, we are the ones who are deluded haha

3 Likes

But I would argue that our art skills are way better.

Also, this is so funny and we are losers, sure, until the market takes a dive and these self-anointed market studs see their newfound wealth go down the s#!tter. As they say, the strategy worksā€¦until it doesnā€™t.

1 Like

If it really started taking a dive I could just go 50% VXX again and Iā€™d make even more.

DOW: the people who are going to lose ā€œeverythingā€ are the ones yoloing their accounts into OTM call options. Not me.

1 Like

I get it. Iā€™m placing you somewhere between the sad CFA guy and the Chad in that ā€œinfographic.ā€ In this hybrid, you are like a unique creature. You have inherited the weaknesses of both, and gained the strengths of neither. Just kidding man.

5 Likes

This guy keeps showing up with profitable trade after profitable trade. Iā€™ll give credit where itā€™s due, and the fact heā€™s the only person on the entire site posting trades, up or down, is ballsy. The fact theyā€™re paying off is balling. Keep keeping on my friend.

2 Likes

Lol dow. You damn savage.
Cod it honestly is disheartening to see people get rich off ā– ā– ā– ā–  I would never touch.
Kind of like people who invest in bitcoin, an unproductive asset.
Or dudes that invest in high valuation stocks or Even cos with negative profitability. I include penny stocks in this category.
Then there are the options people, I think the premium collectors are smarter than the ones who buy the options though.
But at the end of the day, we all need to play the game that fits our philosophies.
If I had played their game, I wouldnā€™t know when enough is enough.
What makes me feel better is this thought: donā€™t be disappointed in things you wouldnā€™t have done in the first place. Why would I be upset at not buying bitcoin at a 1000 when I would have sold it at 100.
My game is fairly simple, of the business profits continue to rise at a reasonable valuation I buy, if the business profits drop for a couple years, I sell. If I have no other moves I buy the index.
Buying crap with a lot of history and steady returns is ok with me. What I learned is that it is pointless trying to be the best or richest dude. I just need to be richer than most to have a fulfilling life.

1 Like

This right here! My man! The same dragon energy back to you

1 Like

Out of interest, what platform do you use to trade the options on?

1 Like

Iā€™m curious because Iā€™m an options noob. When the price hit around 3.3 the other day did they execute your 1st contract with the $3 strike? Is it automatic?

1 Like