Maybe I am in over my head now

not automatic. holder can exercise whenever or just sell the option to close it out. one can argue that it makes sense to hold it for the premium to the end. plus you wouldnt exercise at strike. you’d prolyl do it once you are above it and take into account comission fees, etc.

1 Like

I use E*Trade. Same acc I’ve had for a long time. Don’t really want to go somewhere else. At least when I call them, someone picks up the phone in clear as day english. This is worth paying up for.

1 Like

IDK what to trade next… GME or JMIA.

I think I want to yolo 150 grand on shorting GME calls…

@Destroyer_of_Worlds --> bro, how can you watch the GME action and not want to skin these ■■■■■■■ alive?

I now live vicariously thru you. Yolo that trade all the way to Valhalla. Buckle up and crush it haha

1 Like

I earn a very high level of income at my day job such that I don’t need to gamble to consistently and substantially build my wealth. Granted, I won’t be the Chad that blows up, er, retires by the age of 35 as depicted in the drawing. But, you know, I’m doing quite alright, so my CFA-holding loser self is comfortable not getting involved. I’ll watch from the sidelines as everybody else gets their guaranteed profits.

2 Likes

I’m with you amigo. I just found the picture funny especially since I’m busting my butt trying to pass Level 3 when the picture says I should be Chadding it haha.

1 Like

You know, this Chad meme is going around and I’m not sure if these young Turks are the Chads or the boomers are the Chads. For my purposes, I’m assuming that Chad refers to a young millennial or GenZer. But that interpretation could out me as a Boomer.

Edit: Well I actually just researched it, am slightly disturbed by the findings, but generally my usage was correct:

1 Like

Let’s see your paystub…??

1 Like

Is that what Chads are supposed to do to prove themselves? I’m in no competition. And, with all due respect to you because I think you’re a funny guy and I like that, I sleep well at night with my personal situation. I have the almost psychopathic mental benefit of truly not caring what people believe or don’t believe. My brain chemicals stay at the same levels no matter what.

1 Like

I can’t opine on that, I’m honestly more of a Derek than a Chad myself. As such my brain usually finds a nice equilibrium between the Don Julio 1942 and the females I’ve nestled up with for the night, on which I can secure a good nights rest. The gambling sure does make you feel alive though! Eh paisano?

But uhhh, can we talk about something here real quick? Do you have any experience in option assignment? Do I stand a good chance of this being called away for only a penny’s worth in the money?

1 Like

Even though CEO10K exhibits quite a bit of Chad-like behavior, I like the fact that these trades are posted ex-ante. A very rare phenomenom and for that I tip my hat to you good Sir.

3 Likes

When covid clears I gotta find a way to introduce you to some my wife’s Denver Russian lady friends. As for getting called away, usually it can happen when it’s “more than” just barely in the money. Depends on the counterparty though. Some folks are just trading the options, not treating the calls like a stop order. Having said that, I’m just talking generally here from prior experience and I haven’t checked the securities you’re talking about or the open interest there etc.

Holy :poop:!!! I just checked out the action on AMC today!! :exploding_head:

2 Likes

Only ever been interested in brown skinned mexican/latina women. So, if you know any, I got our bar tab!!

I hope this gets called away. The only reason I’m doing it this way is because my compliance department makes me submit to a 30 day hold on anything I touch. That’s why the stock getting called away from me is crucial… in the case that I’m buying dog crap. But IDK, the discord servers I follow are still YEETING themselves into this stock. So, if I have to hold 7,500 shares for next week… then it’s just more option premium I’m going to collect I guess. But, I might try my dumb ass luck at letting it run up first, then selling the lowest strike call I can find.

1 Like

Good luck man! Dunno if you’ll get called away until the calls go decently ITM but you will soon find out regardless! Either you get called away or you can reset the play I guess. Enjoy the ride! When you approach the time to rip the cord, consider maybe buying some puts with the call premiums you’d write. So you don’t get trapped if it tanks.

2 Likes

Sounds like you’re gonna make :moneybag: on the deal!! Congrats!!! :+1:

3 Likes

Yeah brotha. I’m gonna order stuffed crust tonight!

4 Likes

Holla at my fiancé’s sister. She’s a poor though.

2 Likes

Been chuckling at this all day. Word warrior props given. Not that he gives a sh!t. Steady eddy.

4 Likes