Maybe I am in over my head now

lol how much did you come up?like ROI

1 Like

I almost pissed my pants when I read this. CEO is doing his thing and it’s working but this was just hilarious.

1 Like

All I can say is that CEO’s ROI is still probably a fraction of these guys’. While we’re still 9-5 slaves (except CEO quit, amiright?), these Chads are laying on a beach in Thailand :slight_smile:

1 Like

They seem nice.

1 Like

CEO has overtaken nerdy as the best serial compounder on AF. mazel tov!
nerdy is beta again

4 Likes

True. Smart too: ride it until it stops. Make money. Repeat.

1 Like

Nerdy’s 15% is so beta and oh, so 2010s.

1 Like

Mijo needs to marry hizzelf that fine young señorita who lovingly took care of him while he had the 'rona!!! That girl is an angel!!! :angel: :couplekiss_man_woman: :princess: :woman_health_worker:

1 Like

But what’s the story with the rice cooker? I heard it broke down at one point.

2 Likes

He got the back up rice cooker from his brother. :+1: :rice:

1 Like

Great. I was a little worried.

1 Like

Well I did mention tpl a good minute ago. I’m up like 130 percent lol

1 Like

How expensive was the ring you bought your fiancé?

2 Likes

1 Like

I thought our new favorite poster was beating the index. But now I’m not so sure. WSB is up 900% :tada::tada:

3 Likes

Can confirm. My 1-yr return is ony 423%. I am a beta investor; I don’t mean strategic beta, I mean beta beta.

3 Likes

I can find the log key on my calculator, but I can’t seem to find the enthusiasm key. Is it by the Any key??? :roll_eyes:

1 Like

lol whats your net worth at right now? and what was it pre covid

1 Like

Couple mill now. Before covid, was maybe like $35k.

Losing the ex gf really did wonders for my wealth. It seriously is mind blowing to me how I go from “hey ass hole, buy me a $30k wedding ring if you wanna keep clapping these cheeks” to breaking up, and then LITERALLY the next week kickstarted my ~10k a week income shenanigans (on average).

3 Likes

Make that money playa :fist: :fist:

1 Like