Maybe it was my nasty email

But do we think that someone in Customer Service was actually working today? I think that it wasnt the email BB wrote. I think that it was the heavy traffic at CFAI website that made them take notice.

so IT guys are working today, not customer service huh? then who decided to remove those links, CTO??

BB, I personally don’t think anyone from Customer Service would work today just in the anticipation of tech guys not being able to do their job well. You didn’t have to take all this grief…

You guys really need to lighten up and have a beer. I know you have worked hard for the test, but just give it a rest, please. Results will be out when they are out… a delay of another week won’t stop the world from going around…

I can’t believe everyone is dumping on Big Babbu for this… Are you guys serious? All because you can no longer get a hint as to what your results are? CFAI said the results would be released on August 19th, why even torture yourself prior to that even more than you already are by having to wait 10+ weeks for the results? I’m as bitter as anyone with respect to how the CFA exams are designed, conducted, and reported. Everything about them stinks. The fact that 70% of the exams cover 2% of the reading materials. The fact that it takes 10+ weeks to get the results. I could go on and on but it would serve no purpose. I had not been checking into this forum ever since exam day, and now I know why. Everyone just feeds off everyone and it just builds up each person’s stress level for no reason. The posting of our exam results are out of our control, deal with it. PJStyles

yeah, i highly doubt that babbu had anything to do with the CFAI fixing their site. this problem was present last year as well. i think people are a little edgy right now. babbu, apologies for my previous post even though there was no anger in the first place whatsoever

np man. no offense taken from anyone…even the guy that called me skid mark…lol

“The fact that 70% of the exams cover 2% of the reading materials” Amen to that! The only advice I should have listened to before the exam was "Take every question where you think to yourself, “no way this will be on” and study that stuff hardcore.