MBA / JD D-bag

I used to teach at the University of California and I had to deal with DBags like this almost on daily basis. Stupid idiots asking for extensions or make-up exams, other monkeys wondering how they could score a C or a D on a test when they’ve been told that they were A students all their life ,… It’s very common in the American system where the student is the paying customer and expects to be treated as such.

i hope this turns into another Vaynor

mo34 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I used to teach at the University of California > and I had to deal with DBags like this almost on > daily basis. Stupid idiots asking for extensions > or make-up exams, other monkeys wondering how they > could score a C or a D on a test when they’ve been > told that they were A students all their life ,… > > > It’s very common in the American system where the > student is the paying customer and expects to be > treated as such. Yeah, f*kking stupid Americans, right mo34?

sublimity Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > iheartiheartmath Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Dermot81 Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Sounds fake. Surely no one is capable of this > > > level of dbaggery. > > > > I don’t know, I think mo34 or JOE2010 are > entirely > > capable of this type of arrogant > > self-righteousness. > > How about the Captain? At least he’s on America’s side.

mo34 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I used to teach at the University of California > and I had to deal with DBags like this almost on > daily basis. Stupid idiots asking for extensions > or make-up exams, other monkeys wondering how they > could score a C or a D on a test when they’ve been > told that they were A students all their life ,… > > > It’s very common in the American system where the > student is the paying customer and expects to be > treated as such. second that, i enjoyed failing business school d-bags taking a calc class and never showing for the TA sessions or quizzes, just handing in some lousy HW. whos your daddy now suckaz

stupit ideot morans dumasses retreads donkees monkees suckas

iheartiheartmath Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mo34 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I used to teach at the University of California > > and I had to deal with DBags like this almost > on > > daily basis. Stupid idiots asking for > extensions > > or make-up exams, other monkeys wondering how > they > > could score a C or a D on a test when they’ve > been > > told that they were A students all their life > ,… > > > > > > It’s very common in the American system where > the > > student is the paying customer and expects to > be > > treated as such. > > > Yeah, f*kking stupid Americans, right mo34? Donkey, Why don’t you mind your own shit. I hate picking on mentally challenged monkeys.

From abovethelaw.com: Really? This is “how the grownups over at the law school communicate”? We contacted Eakman for comment. It turns out that he was greeted by police officers on the first day of class. Here’s what he told us via Facebook message: Thanks for your interest. I really appreciate getting to tell my side of the story. I want to make a couple points right off the bat. First, several students did not set up their email and therefore did not take the prerequisite tests, and were still admitted. They faced no penalties that I know off. Secondly, you don’t kick out a student two days before school starts. I was admitted, the admissions department should have nothing to do with it. I was attending their seminars, and was (and still) on their email list. Thirdly, there is nothing in the bylaws about kicking out a student for being rude. Academic dishonesty, yes, rudeness no. When I showed up to the school I was met by police officers, who restrained me from talking to the admissions person. The law school on the other hand, had no problems with my behavior, and welcomed me back to the law school. I have decided that I don’t want to continue at SMU, but it was obviously too late to apply to other schools, so have taken some time off. http://abovethelaw.com/2009/10/jonathan_eakman_smu.php

So this is a real person? Uh, wtf? JOE2010, is that you?

^lol

I can see the profile too - I think it’s accessible to people in the Texas geographical network.

Oh, please post. This guy has potential to be the next Alexi Veyner.

I really don’t understand how he could have expected a different outcome. It’s common sense, you don’t talk to people like that (in real life), certainly not people in an authority position. I guess this is why everyone hates attorneys.

This is exactly the kind of person I’ve been talking about in relation to personal responsibility and accountability (i.e. Christopher Gutierrez). Why is it that someone like this is allowed to walk around unchecked? Imagine if this guy ended up getting savagely beaten in a public place. People like akanska (and others) would have their hearts bleeding out for the guy and his family, instead of asking, “What did he do to get savagely beaten?” Before America turned into a nation of whiners, society would have corrected Eakman’s self-entitled jack ass ways before he ever even got to college. Therefore, I don’t blame this guy for his actions. Eakman’s not the d-bag. America is the d-bag.

I’m actually willing to bet that this guy will end up back at SMU for his MBA (Please keep us updated people). That’s how bad these schools are fighting for any money possible. This guy is obviously willing to take on student loans, he’s a gem :slight_smile:

Wow, just read the OP. This makes me have no faith in mankind.

cjones65 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > This is exactly the kind of person I’ve been > talking about in relation to personal > responsibility and accountability (i.e. > Christopher Gutierrez). Why is it that someone > like this is allowed to walk around unchecked? > I agree, this guy definitely deserves to get stabbed on a busy NYC street or chopped into pieces by his bf or whatever. Cjones, you up to the job?

It’s a lost cause at this point. You gotta start disciplining people that exhibit the dicknose warning signs at an early age. At this point, I’m afraid we’re too late to help Eakman. His peers and community have done him a great disservice by failing to counter his habits with negative reinforcement, and now he’s just a waste of oxygen, a let down that may have turned out being a decent human being if it weren’t for the kind of groupthink that compels people to remain passive in the face of disgraceful and antisocial behavior.

^ Very eloquent.

eureka Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > cjones65 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > This is exactly the kind of person I’ve been > > talking about in relation to personal > > responsibility and accountability (i.e. > > Christopher Gutierrez). Why is it that someone > > like this is allowed to walk around unchecked? > > > > > I agree, this guy definitely deserves to get > stabbed on a busy NYC street or chopped into > pieces by his bf or whatever. Cjones, you up to > the job? lol, I think cjones is stuck with this one for a while.