MBA / JD D-bag

typical North Dallas D Bag. $10 says this guy is a $30,000 millionaire (drives a nice car and wears nice clothes, but has no real money). GO STANGS!

Man I miss Alexei Vaynor. This guy is keepin the d-bag chain alive though.

I’m so glad we’re mostly professionals here and not the people on Yahoo! message boards or Stockhouse.

What ever happened to Alexei Vaynor?

Could you imagine this guy in the military: “I don’t see why I have to complete basic training. I got an A in my high school phy ed class, my dad is a member of the local gun club, and I’m too smart to be in infantry anyway (see SAT score).”

Could you imagine this guy in the military: “I don’t see why I have to complete basic training. I got an A in my high school phy ed class, my dad is a member of the local gun club, and I’m too smart to be in infantry anyway (see SAT score).”

Panosh Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Could you imagine this guy in the military: > > “I don’t see why I have to complete basic > training. I got an A in my high school phy ed > class, my dad is a member of the local gun club, > and I’m too smart to be in infantry anyway (see > SAT score).” Too funny. I think having mandatory military service in the US can help change the mindset of many of the clowns out-there. I did 14 month of military service, the worst period of my life, but it helped me grow and gain perspective.

mo34 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > I think having mandatory military service in the > US can help change the mindset of many of the > clowns out-there. I did 14 month of military > service, the worst period of my life, but it > helped me grow and gain perspective. everyone who ever served mandatory military service in their country hated it in the guts for the most part, but would always say how it helped them grow as an individual and become mature. i dont believe you guys

I hated it more than anything else in life. I have to say that the happiest moment of my life was when I got out of there.

mo34 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Panosh Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Could you imagine this guy in the military: > > > > “I don’t see why I have to complete basic > > training. I got an A in my high school phy ed > > class, my dad is a member of the local gun > club, > > and I’m too smart to be in infantry anyway (see > > SAT score).” > > > Too funny. > > I think having mandatory military service in the > US can help change the mindset of many of the > clowns out-there. I did 14 month of military > service, the worst period of my life, but it > helped me grow and gain perspective. I don’t mean to sound like an @sshole but quite honestly, opinions on American policy coming from an America-hater who does not appreciate the privilege – not the right – of living in this great country, do not carry one ounce of credibility.

>>>Be cool on this. In my last job, I dodged having to take responsibility for a >>>billion dollar budget, so I know what I’m doing. Umm, this is the kind of thing you brag about to an MBA admissions person?

mo34, Why is all that hate?: “monkeys” and “idiots” asking for undeserved leniency when you were a professor; worst time in your life during your military service, etc. Immigrants have to accept trade-offs when moving to the US or any other country. It’s actually part of the experience.

^+1

Part-time Crook Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mo34, > > Why is all that hate?: “monkeys” and “idiots” > asking for undeserved leniency when you were a > professor; worst time in your life during your > military service, etc. Immigrants have to accept > trade-offs when moving to the US or any other > country. It’s actually part of the experience. What does that have to do with being an immigrant or a local ? I am sure a lot of local born professors would tell you similar stories about dbags whining about their grades or asking for exceptions left and right with no basis other than “that’s what we did in my other classes”. As for my military service, I am sure if you ask 99% of people who were forced to spend a year of their life doing drills in the desert you would get the same feedback. This has nothing to do with the fact that I live here now. As for the donkeys, clowns and other keywords, those are directed to one specific individual on this forum, he knows himself. I like to keep reminding him of what he is in case he forgets.

iheartiheartmath Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mo34 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Panosh Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Could you imagine this guy in the military: > > > > > > “I don’t see why I have to complete basic > > > training. I got an A in my high school phy > ed > > > class, my dad is a member of the local gun > > club, > > > and I’m too smart to be in infantry anyway > (see > > > SAT score).” > > > > > > Too funny. > > > > I think having mandatory military service in > the > > US can help change the mindset of many of the > > clowns out-there. I did 14 month of military > > service, the worst period of my life, but it > > helped me grow and gain perspective. > > > I don’t mean to sound like an @sshole but quite > honestly, opinions on American policy coming from > an America-hater who does not appreciate the > privilege – not the right – of living in this > great country, do not carry one ounce of > credibility. When you’re an asshole, there is no need to apologize for sounding like one. As for “right” and “privilege” and all this crap you hear on Lou Dobb’s every night, you can keep that for yourself. Like it or not, I came here with nothing, now I have a dream education, great job, nice family and I’m staying here until I decide to leave, got a problem with that, go take a walk. Again, I understand your frustration with your situation, but it’s not up to me to make you feel better. One day hopefully you’ll get a meaningful job and stop hating on foreigners simply because they took away the best jobs that you believe should be yours because of your last name or the color of your skin. Bottom line, avoid me donkey, if you have something intelligent to say, say it otherwise, go look for a thread more in line with your interests ( chicks, racisms, …bla bla)

Hello Mister Walrus Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > So this is a real person? Uh, wtf? JOE2010, is > that you? You have been sounding very smart the few times I have read your posts.

mo34 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > >One day hopefully you’ll get a meaningful > job and stop hating on foreigners simply because > they took away the best jobs that you believe > should be yours because of your last name or the > color of your skin. Buddy, I don’t really side with anybody on here, but what you posted above is blatantly racist or reverse xenophobic or something. It is certainly in terrible taste. I work with a lot of foreigners. One of the smartest guys we have is from Germany, and he is white. Of the people born in the states on my team, I am the only white male. The US is diverse and has been for a while. You have much anger in you. Try yoga or something, this is just the internets.

mo34 are you Arab? Mo is short for Mohammed. Required service in the military = Lebanon, Iran, Iraq, etc. Donkey = common insult in Arabic language. How correct am I?

This thread needs more HADOUKEN http://www.eatnineghost.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/01.gif

eureka Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mo34 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > > > >One day hopefully you’ll get a meaningful > > job and stop hating on foreigners simply > because > > they took away the best jobs that you believe > > should be yours because of your last name or > the > > color of your skin. > > Buddy, I don’t really side with anybody on here, > but what you posted above is blatantly racist or > reverse xenophobic or something. It is certainly > in terrible taste. I work with a lot of > foreigners. One of the smartest guys we have is > from Germany, and he is white. Of the people born > in the states on my team, I am the only white > male. The US is diverse and has been for a > while. > > You have much anger in you. Try yoga or > something, this is just the internets. Well said. I’m a eureka fan.