MBA / JD D-bag

TheAliMan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mo34 are you Arab? Mo is short for Mohammed. > Required service in the military = Lebanon, Iran, > Iraq, etc. Donkey = common insult in Arabic > language. How correct am I? So where does the 34 play into this? IQ? Number of times in his life he’s gotten slapped for copping a cheap feel and having to go home and play Dungeons and Dragons by himself?

TheAliMan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mo34 are you Arab? Mo is short for Mohammed. > Required service in the military = Lebanon, Iran, > Iraq, etc. Donkey = common insult in Arabic > language. How correct am I? Just to be clear, I’m not implying Iranians are Arab. I meant to say that it’s common to have required military service in the area.

iheartiheartmath Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > TheAliMan Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > mo34 are you Arab? Mo is short for Mohammed. > > Required service in the military = Lebanon, > Iran, > > Iraq, etc. Donkey = common insult in Arabic > > language. How correct am I? > > > So where does the 34 play into this? IQ? Number of > times in his life he’s gotten slapped for copping > a cheap feel and having to go home and play > Dungeons and Dragons by himself?\ I think it’s more World of Warcraft. Remember he has an amazing job. WoW players usually have some income to support.

^^ Uncalled for people, but I’m sure mo34 is mature enough to ignore it. Incidentally, I have a couple of co-workers from mid-east countries. They state that the US is infinitely more tolerant than some of the European countries in which they’ve lived. Belgium comes to mind as a serious offender. One co-worker was actually told he/she would not get the job due to being a foreigner. Granted this is quite a few years ago now, but still it’s crazy.

^^ Yeah, racism is pretty crazy in Europe and the thing is, is that no one expects it. I mean in the French Ghettos there are a lot of muslim/arab/black people and Sarkozy is ON RECORD as saying that the French [governemnt] needs to pressure wash the scum out of the ghettos.

The same could result from less reverse-racism, rather than more racism. Though, I won’t argue that the French in general are not comparatively discriminative.

Yeah mo, the issue is not whether your arguments are rational or not. However, the way you frame things is harsh and diminish your otherwise valid points. If your ethnic group is probably subject to rougher stereotyping, just get over it. Racism is a reality. In many countries is accepted and that’s even the way of doing business.

TheAliMan is one of the nicest posters here. (probably riding high on the AF coinflip championship)

why you always bringing up old stuff sub?

mo34’s just got a chip on his shoulder the size of a boulder due to some perceived slight he’s been experiencing as a foreigner. Unfortunately that makes people less sympathetic to his problems, not more.

SkipE99 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > why you always bringing up old stuff sub? not old stuff, “mature” stuff, lol

sub is 21/f/NY

Sorry people for not replying earlier. I was at my Naturalization interview … I passed … Yesss … I’m a US Citizen (like you donkey)… I love this country … honestly what a story. Anyway donkey, white or not, doesn’t matter now, we’re all Citizens … haha … Can’t wait to finally vote … Yesss …

<< Happy Ending: All AF-ers Live Happily Ever After >>

sublimity Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > << Happy Ending: All AF-ers Live Happily Ever > After >> sub, do you take happy pills?

^ If that’s true mo34, congratulations! Immigrants are what make this country great, we have the best, brightest, and most determined from all over the world.

mo34 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Sorry people for not replying earlier. I was at my > Naturalization interview … I passed … Yesss … > I’m a US Citizen (like you donkey)… I love this > country … honestly what a story. > > Anyway donkey, white or not, doesn’t matter now, > we’re all Citizens … haha … Can’t wait to > finally vote … Yesss … nice, I’ll be taking the naturalization exam next year

mo34 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Sorry people for not replying earlier. I was at my > Naturalization interview … I passed … Yesss … > I’m a US Citizen (like you donkey)… I love this > country … honestly what a story. > > Anyway donkey, white or not, doesn’t matter now, > we’re all Citizens … haha … Can’t wait to > finally vote … Yesss … Congrats man! My mom was telling me about when she became a citzen a few weeks ago.

cfagoal2 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > nice, I’ll be taking the naturalization exam next year will your mother be taking it too?

nuppal Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mo34 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Sorry people for not replying earlier. I was at > my > > Naturalization interview … I passed … Yesss > … > > I’m a US Citizen (like you donkey)… I love > this > > country … honestly what a story. > > > > Anyway donkey, white or not, doesn’t matter > now, > > we’re all Citizens … haha … Can’t wait to > > finally vote … Yesss … > > Congrats man! My mom was telling me about when she > became a citzen a few weeks ago. Thanks man … Feels great to finally belong. I just hope my friend the donkey will accept me now that I’m a citizen …