MBA outside of the US

Just wanted your thoughts on a MBA in Hong Kong. the name of the B-school is HKUST and it is: - World No. 11 and No. 1 MBA Program in Asia and Australasia, 2008, Economist Intelligence Unit - World No. 16 MBA program, 2009, Financial Times Thanks

Carries absolutely no cache in the US. Not being derogatory, just honest. You’re better off going to Yale.

never heard of it myself before i was re-located to Hong Kong. It seems to be rather big in Asia and the networking opportunities in Asia, especially in China, seem to be pretty good, hence, i have taken a look at it

iheartiheartmath Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Carries absolutely no cache in the US. Not being > derogatory, just honest. You’re better off going > to Yale. Have you ever worked out of US(if you can get a job in the first place)? To the OP, If you are looking for a career in Asia Pacific, that is one of the best business schools(and employers recognise it too). I am currently working with some Alumni of that school. Shoot me an email at joe2010cfa at gmail for more details.

iheartiheartmath Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Carries absolutely no cache in the US. Not being > derogatory, just honest. You’re better off going > to Yale. bro, now youre not being fair, this is an excellent school, and is highly recognizable on an international scale. Only the brightest get admitted and there are quite a few excellent schools in the region. I cannot speak about their b-school, but I’m sure as the OP mentioned one of the best in the world.

If you are interested in HKUST, then you should definitely look into CEIBS. All the top brass in China go there; tremendous networking opps.