MBS, ABS, CMO's etc.

i would like to take this time and acknowledge the fact that this shit is the most boring stuff i have ever read. and my ADD doesn’t make it any easier; reading about CMO’s and then all of a sudden my mind wanders and BAM, im on a beach in thailand

aladak Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i would like to take this time and acknowledge the > fact that this shit is the most boring stuff i > have ever read. > Should I send you some papers I have written?

If you are serious I would love to see them.

They are just boring about boring stuff…

I’d would like to read what you have written on derivatives if you don’t mind. Nabil523@gmail.com. Sorry if I start something where a bunch of people ask.

I must be a big nerd but I find this stuff quite interesting. Quite basic too so I actually dove into it a bit deeper in my own time.

If anyone’s looking for more in-depth papers on ABS/CDOs, etc, let me know. I have skillions of them…

Hi … ive been quite a faithful follower on this forum but i havent post anything onthis yet… i’d love to read the stuff uheve written on those derivatives… if u dont mind could u send me one…

Joey and Skillionaire, send me some too - ronyusa@hotmail.com . Thanks.

sorry forgot my e mail sumimasin@gmail.com Please send to me thanx

I sent some files to the three of you; let me know if you got them.