McD's

just ate there and now i feel like i’m gonna die… how do you cure this?

What did you eat?

Clearly you didn’t have the McNuggets Because they are awesome

had a chocolate shake and small fries… i think the oil from the fries coagulated with the whatever from the shake. its like there’s a gobby balloon of regret under my lungs.

rhyme Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Clearly you didn’t have the McNuggets > > Because they are awesome + 20 pieces

sublimity Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > rhyme Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Clearly you didn’t have the McNuggets > > > > Because they are awesome > > + 20 pieces at the one near me you can get a 50-piece ‘tailgate box’ for like $15. i really don’t want to think about it.

love mcdonalds…tired of people who always bash it…the food is good,healthier choices, cheap, restaurants are clean, and best of all there is consistency…

L3BeatIt Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > love mcdonalds…tired of people who always bash it…the food is good,healthier choices, cheap, restaurants are clean, and best of all there is consistency… +1, McDonald’s is fantastic.

wow, i’m surprised to see all the McD support. are you guys all in the US? i like the new apple/walnut salad and parfait, but the majority of the options are still unhealthy. fries, burgers, shakes, mocha/lattes still aren’t very good for you. i really try to avoid that place, but find myself going there approx once/twice a month because its the only place open for lunch after 3pm. also - i don’t know what their shakes are made out of, but its not natural ice cream - hence the original post.

McD fries used to be the best, and then they went and got all healthier with the oil (relatively speaking of course). Give me the fries from 10 years ago anyday.

Well, McDonald’s isn’t the most delicious food you can buy. However, it’s super cheap and super convenient. This combination of moderate deliciousness and extreme value and convenience is very appealing to people. Obviously, you should not eat it all the time though.

My colleague has a tradition of going for a Big Mac on the night before Non-Farm Payrolls report. He’s superstitious about it, so much that he told his nutritionist that he’ll follow the diet, but one night a month, he has to do the Big Mac. (LPoulin, I just realized that I never responded to your email… sorry, it just got burried. I wasn’t ignoring your question.)

bchadwick Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > (LPoulin, I just realized that I never responded to your email… sorry, it just got burried. I wasn’t ignoring your question.) It’s cool, no worries - I drowned my sorrows in a triple thick chocolate shake, large fry, and some nuggets, now I’ve got bigger problems. mar350 - Agreed, it’s not super healthy, I just really like it.

bchadwick Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > My colleague has a tradition of going for a Big > Mac on the night before Non-Farm Payrolls report. > He’s superstitious about it, so much that he told > his nutritionist that he’ll follow the diet, but > one night a month, he has to do the Big Mac. > > > (LPoulin, I just realized that I never responded > to your email… sorry, it just got burried. I > wasn’t ignoring your question.) Is he a trader? I remember fellow trader colleagues who had all sorts of superstitious habits the night before non-farm. Back in 2004, the number was so volatile, it was practically impossible not to make money. Economists were way off in their estimates, which made many traders rich.

Give me Wendy’s. Their new fries are awesome and the spicy chicken sandwich never disappoints.

Great numbers. I guess everyone else likes them too.