McKinsey vs. Stern

Hi Guys, have a dilemma whether to go Stern or McKInsey. What wud u suggest? recently eerste time in my life sat gmat and got 690. thanks in advance,

i dont know about stern but i worked with a few Mckinsey guys for 6 months at my old job. most are wharton or harvard MBAs. very competitive environment. if you go to mckinsey they will push/encourage you to go to a top MBA

I’d choose McKinsey.

Choose McKinsey. It’s basically the most prestigious consulting firm in the world. You can’t go wrong. Is this a joke message, by the way? The syntax of your post seems to imply this.

Hello Mister Walrus Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Choose McKinsey. It’s basically the most > prestigious consulting firm in the world. You > can’t go wrong. > > Is this a joke message, by the way? The syntax of > your post seems to imply this. Agreed… it looks like a 4 year old wrote it. But I’d also go with McKinsey.

Yea, my buddy went to Wharton and now does consulting with BigMac in Dubai…Baller.

That’s interesting. No company could pay me enough to work in Dubai. Maybe it’s just me. And ok, that’s a hyperbole. Of course I would go if they gave me like $10 million, but I mean realistically.

Well he is in his first of 2 (maybe 3 years) then back to Gschool. It’s not like banking where if you’re extra awesome you get to stay. He has family out there as well so it’s not so bad (not family in UAE, but in the region).