McLeod81

Hey dude, ive been a compulsive lurker on AF for about 3 years now, u seemed to be quite ready for the level 3 challenge, just wanted to get a sense for how it went? hopefully you killed it!!

man crush?

mpnoonan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > man crush? Do you have crush on saying “man crush”?

mwvt9 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mpnoonan Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > man crush? > > Do you have crush on saying “man crush”? You know I have said that a few times lately! Kind of funny I guess.

A little bromance never hurt anyone.

cfa_b’more Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hey dude, > ive been a compulsive lurker on AF for about 3 > years now, > u seemed to be quite ready for the level 3 > challenge, just wanted to get a sense for how it > went? > hopefully you killed it!! Do you ever lurk at javarama?

lol. i love the fact that people on the forum know about javarama.

McLeod was crushing the sample exams… I am curious what his experience was…

He thought he missed 1 in the PM. That is not a mistake…one.

mwvt9 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > He thought he missed 1 in the PM. That is not a > mistake…one. i saw that too. LOL. freaking mcleod.

Outstanding… but only if the AM was equally impressive. Didn’t see any notes from there. I didn’t follow virtually any of the follow up discussions, so I couldn’t guess really – except that I’m pretty sure I passed.

i don’t think you missed much by not partaking in the discussions. especially since you know (and i know) you passed. people’s opinion on the am session seems to be all over the place…

yeah, my AM section was mediocre, but I am confident that my PM pulled me through. That may be the name of the game for this exam - shoot for a 60ish in the AM and high 70s on the PM. That should get you home. But I agree - freaking McLeod. That dude can roll, man…

that’s exactly what i think i need, budfox… a high 70’s to 80 on the pm to offset low 60’s am.

Yeah, I’m pretty confident that I destroyed the PM session. I know that I missed some things on the AM session… but overall I’m pretty confident in my AM answers as well. It’s hard to say exactly what kind of answers will receive full points, so it’s probably pointless speculating about a score on the AM. Still, there weren’t any questions in the AM that were really unanswerable. I almost missed the WACC/asset beta material, but I realized that I didn’t know those calcs at all and spent an hour or so on that the day before the test… It felt good seeing that on the test as some sort of justification for busting ass down the home-stretch. Overall, I don’t think I could have worked any harder for this exam. Definitely left it all out on the field… I’m hoping that we are rewarded come August.

thats awesome, uve earned it…well i didnt destroy n e thing and the asset beta / grinold kroner questions had me stumped, but am still hopeful … and to u other guys…spend the summer in juvie…and then come back to this forum…thats exactly the reason why im a lurker…

geez b’more. relax, man. we all have man crushes on mcleod. we understand.

Which one did you miss on the PM?

He didn’t miss any. He just doesn’t want to make us feel like total idiots. ; )

Probably right.