MDRX pops

not any news except that they changed the ticker back to MDRX (it was MDRX, then went to MDRXD for a while, and now back)…is this enough to justify a ramp in price like this? why? new investors getting in bc uncertainty washed out? ============================== *DJ wires Allscripts Confirms Previously Announced Change In Nasdaq Ticker Symbol Back To ‘MDRX’

Daj are in you Sell Side now with your new position?

I just started looking at MDRX last week for comp valuation purposes, can you give me the jist of why the stock is trading so low compared to its 52-week high? (6vs28)

artvandalay Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I just started looking at MDRX last week for comp > valuation purposes, can you give me the jist of > why the stock is trading so low compared to its > 52-week high? (6vs28) ah, I see, the CEO was on Cramer recently: Cramer talked with Glen Tullman, Allscripts Healthcare (MDRX) chair/CEO. Tullman explained that the recent share price decline was due to a $5 special dividend and not due to poor earnings. Tullman said Allscripts is performing well, with one third of all physicians now using the company’s products and services. Cramer again recommended Allscripts as a great healthcare cost reduction story, especially if Barrack Obama wins the White House

Interesting…seems odd to dividend such a large portion of the company’s value… daj224 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > artvandalay Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I just started looking at MDRX last week for > comp > > valuation purposes, can you give me the jist of > > why the stock is trading so low compared to its > > 52-week high? (6vs28) > > > ah, I see, the CEO was on Cramer recently: > > Cramer talked with Glen Tullman, Allscripts > Healthcare (MDRX) chair/CEO. Tullman explained > that the recent share price decline was due to a > $5 special dividend and not due to poor earnings. > Tullman said Allscripts is performing well, with > one third of all physicians now using the > company’s products and services. Cramer again > recommended Allscripts as a great healthcare cost > reduction story, especially if Barrack Obama wins > the White House