Membership Application-Please clarify

For the charter application-it was stated in the cfa website that 2 sponsors would be required-can we chose that or is it decided by cfa institute. While filling up the form-i am unable to find option to select my sponsors.

You choose. One must be a current Charterholder from your local chapter and the other is supposed to be your supervisor, although I believe they will allow a substitute for the supervisor if that would endanger your job.

higgmond Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > You choose. One must be a current Charterholder > from your local chapter and the other is supposed > to be your supervisor, although I believe they > will allow a substitute for the supervisor if that > would endanger your job. Thanks for the info.

You will get a seperate email from the institute that you forward to the sponsors of your choice.

What if I worked at two different companies?

Can someone please confirm that , we dont have to get membership with CFA institute and local society for registering and appearing for level 3. We would still get our level 3 exams graded right, without being a member? The confusion is because of the single link in registration where its says something like “Register for level 3 AND apply for membership”.

Yes, I just passed and am only now getting all the sponsorships etc. done. flask Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Can someone please confirm that , we dont have to > get membership with CFA institute and local > society for registering and appearing for level > 3. > > We would still get our level 3 exams graded right, > without being a member? > > The confusion is because of the single link in > registration where its says something like > “Register for level 3 AND apply for membership”.

cool

echason Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Yes, I just passed and am only now getting all the > sponsorships etc. done. It could have changed since last year. I don’t remember something like that in 2009 registration