Memorial Day 2010

So depressing to be inside studying today… mid 70s and sunny in Boston today… been at it since 6:30 this morning, will study until about 2:00, then head out to a BBQ for a couple of hours, and get right back to it at around 5:00… any one else taking a little break for a beer or 2 to relax?

it’s gorgeous isn’t it. I woke up actually hoping to see rain so I wouldn’t be the only one stuck inside. I will absolutely take a beer break - though I do that most days I’m stuck studying all day. a few brews makes GIPS alot easier to get through.

jut111 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- a few brews makes GIPS alot easier to get through. True, but I’ve noticed diminishing margins of return with this strategy…

hell I am actually kind of happy it is nice out… hopefully there is a good amount of Level 3 people who are taking the whole day off to get out and enjoy multiple brews and not study while I am here pounding away EOC quesitons on Derivs and Risk

boston21 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > hell I am actually kind of happy it is nice > out… hopefully there is a good amount of Level > 3 people who are taking the whole day off to get > out and enjoy multiple brews and not study while I > am here pounding away EOC quesitons on Derivs and > Risk I like your attitude

Has to be the nicest weather of the year outside. Will take a lengthy break mid-afternoon. Too depressing to sit indoors all day

Planning to take the SOPH to the subdivision pool this afternoon. Dig me.

I’m studying straight through this beautiful day, as is my gf, who’s studying for the bar.

@ cubemonkey …ahem pics plz

It was nice here, until the Canadian smoke cloud arrived.