Memorial Day Study song.....

A little Ramones for your enjoyment… Twenty-twenty-twenty four hours to go I wanna be sedated Nothin’ to do and no where to go-o-oh I wanna be sedated Just get me to the airport put me on a plane Hurry hurry hurry before I go insane I can’t control my fingers I can’t control my brain Oh no no no no no Twenty-twenty-twenty four hours to go… Just put me in a wheelchair and put me on a plane Hurry hurry hurry before I go insane I can’t control my fingers I can’t control my brain Oh no no no no no Twenty-twenty-twenty four hours to go I wanna be sedated Nothin’ to do and no where to go-o-o I wanna be sedated Just put me in a wheelchair get me to the show Hurry hurry hurry before I gotta go I can’t control my fingers I can’t control my toes Oh no no no no no Twenty-twenty-twenty four hours to go… Just put me in a wheelchair…

Awesome… Describes CFA Fever…

How about a little Golden Earring (apologies for the time change) It’s 5:30 a.m. The fear is gone I’m sittin’ here waiting The gun’s still warm - the gun’s still warm Thinking my connection is tired of taking chances Yeah, there’s a storm on the loose, sirens in my head Wrapped up in silence, all circuits are dead Cannot decode - my whole life spins into a frenzy {Refrain} Help, I’m stepping into the Twilight Zone The place is a mad-house, feels like being cloned My beacon’s been moved under moon and star Where am I to go now that I’ve gone too far {Repeat} Soon you will come to know When the bullet hits the bone Soon you will come to know When the bullet hits the bone

Damn, we are old.

Don’t make me pull out my Go Go’s lyrics - cause I’ll do it.

I never once listened to a Romones song.

caspian, I’d be willing to bet you have listened, but didn’t realize it was the Ramones. I can’t imagine that you’ve never heard Blitzkreig Bop or I Wanna Be Sedated…you just don’t recognize the titles.