Men taking a leak while sitting down

I am all-in for a standing piss, never sitting. The best part is when I see some siht remains smeared on the inner edges, and I aim my high pressured piss to wash away the remains… It is satisfying.

I took a leak sitting down twice! As I recall, it was on June 6th. Once in the AM session, then once in the PM session. You can’t waste any exam time folks! It was a done deal after that lady from NASA drove from Texas to Florida… I never sit for a CFA without my Depends adult diapers anymore- a #1 or a #2 can cost 2 or 3 questions, respectively (at 3 minutes per question). Do the math, you calculator jockies!

seriously… best thread of the year. One time an old guy (probably about 65) walked up to the urinal next to me eventhough there were several open. He grabs his already too short khaki shorts and pulls them up really high. Pulls his junk out from the leg hole on the shorts and starts peeing and farts. Mind you these urinals don’t have dividers. All of this is happening in my periphery. I almost busted out laughing right there. I jiggled, zipped, and bolted. By far one of the weirdest bathroom encounter’s I’ve ever had.

i saw my coworker ducking into a stall but he didnt see me cause i was behind him. i went into the stall next to him and starting tapping my foot. then i starting waving my hand underneath the stall and giving him a “thumbs up/thumbs sideways” signal… he told me later he just about had a heart attack.

He probably thought someone was filming him taking a whizz haha

I resigned and today is my last day at this firm. I saw a person shitting while standing and for every shit that was correctly aimed in the water, it used to sprinkle out 1000 droplets with fart bass running consistently in the background. I felt pathetic about my life and very existance. I had to resign.

I did not want to hear that …

I pissed out E1 on the toilet seat, unwillingly. Discuss.

Do have a guy at work that stands up in the stall to wipe. People are strange

But what I really don’t understand is how some guys just stand so close to the urinal literally with their hips inside it in order to be as discrete and private as possible, at the expense of getting sprayed with all the reflected nasty germs and piss and spits and whatever else is in there… I usually stand a good 10 inches away, and get closer as the pressure gets weaker. Very methodical.

swaptiongamma Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I saw a person shitting while standing FYI - that is called a sky dump.

I saw a man went inside the toilet room…the strange thing i saw was that at first I could see his legs, but then the legs disappeared…the man was still inside the room…lol

Time is money, and sitting down to pee can lead to unexpected dumping, which can be costly (depending on the individual).

I went to take a dump during the break on exam day. But whatdyaknow??? I had the entire population of level 2 candidates trying to observe my toilet habits. Made me feel really uncomfortable.

For some reason if there’s a lot of crowd watching me in piss-action, I have usually observed that it takes hell lot of time for the (1st drop of) piss to make its way out.

yes, exactly, thats why I was late for the afternoon session!

^Glad that I am not alone. This is such a valuable thread. Bookmarking it and will read it before going for a leak everytime. PS: Might consider printing it too, but only if there are more new valuable contributions.

I suggest you print it, frame it, and hang it on your wall. It’s a valuable piece of art :wink:

A truly magnificent display of observation. Attention to detail will take you far my friend.

i agree with swaptiongamma - there’s nothing worse than trying to piss and nothing comes out for like 30 seconds cos you feel like there are 10 guys watching you… if there is no dividers on the urinals and its busy, i’ll duck into a stall… of course, in the manliest way possible… door unlocked and open. EDIT: standing of course…