Men taking a leak while sitting down

i piss sitting down when i have do #2…hell i go both one and two at the same time. What would be amazing though if you did one and two and you puked when you were drunk into the toilet all at once.

I can’t take a leak while sitting down, my johnson ends up having a bath

faraz70s Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I saw a man went inside the toilet room…the > strange thing i saw was that at first I could see > his legs, but then the legs disappeared…the man > was still inside the room…lol Japanese people shit standing with their feet on top of the toilet and backwards. http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~AD8Y-HYS/movie.htm

floater Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i agree with swaptiongamma - there’s nothing worse > than trying to piss and nothing comes out for like > 30 seconds cos you feel like there are 10 guys > watching you… if there is no dividers on the > urinals and its busy, i’ll duck into a stall… > of course, in the manliest way possible… door > unlocked and open. > > EDIT: standing of course… its called shy bladder http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paruresis

In Switzerland in most cubicles there is a sign above the toilet with a picture of a man standing up with a cross through it. You HAVE to sit down apparently!!

iblees82 Wrote: > The best part is when I see some siht remains > smeared on the inner edges, and I aim my high > pressured piss to wash away the remains… It is > satisfying. And I thought I was the only one…classic :)))

babydick Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i piss sitting down when i have do #2…hell i go > both one and two at the same time. What would be > amazing though if you did one and two and you > puked when you were drunk into the toilet all at > once. did that once, although puked into a bin, my stomach felt like it was imploding.

This is not a joke…I was in a stall once and someone went into the stall next to me. I started hearing a ton of racket and the stall was shaking like someone was punching it. The guy was moaning – having a hard time getting comfortable. I looked underneath the stall trying to get a grasp of the situation. I didn’t see any feet. He f…ing climbed the stall and started dropping bombs in the toilet. I guess he couldn’t sit on a public toilet. The worst thing is…I know the guy. I couldn’t confront him. Everytime I saw him I thought of this…well, this Sh…i…t. Much to my RELIEF, he was fired about a year later. Maybe they had hidden cameras in the bathroom?

swaptiongamma Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > For some reason if there’s a lot of crowd watching > me in piss-action, I have usually observed that it > takes hell lot of time for the (1st drop of) piss > to make its way out. It’s called Stage Fright my friend… ;-D

The only logic to sitting while taking a leak is to avoid the occasional drips on the side of the bowl. Having said that, it is WAY toooo uncomfy for me to do it. Plus standing up while peeing kinda… completes the feeling of a MAN peeing.

kurupt1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > babydick Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > i piss sitting down when i have do #2…hell i > go > > both one and two at the same time. What would > be > > amazing though if you did one and two and you > > puked when you were drunk into the toilet all > at > > once. > > > did that once, although puked into a bin, my > stomach felt like it was imploding. That sounds absolutely miserable. I’m sorry for your pain.

swaptiongamma Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > For some reason if there’s a lot of crowd watching > me in piss-action, I have usually observed that it > takes hell lot of time for the (1st drop of) piss > to make its way out. +1

planner Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > This is not a joke…I was in a stall once and > someone went into the stall next to me. I started > hearing a ton of racket and the stall was shaking > like someone was punching it. The guy was moaning > – having a hard time getting comfortable. > > I looked underneath the stall trying to get a > grasp of the situation. I didn’t see any feet. He > f…ing climbed the stall and started dropping > bombs in the toilet. I guess he couldn’t sit on a > public toilet. > > The worst thing is…I know the guy. I couldn’t > confront him. Everytime I saw him I thought of > this…well, this Sh…i…t. > > Much to my RELIEF, he was fired about a year > later. Maybe they had hidden cameras in the > bathroom? That sounds like one of the biggest invasion of priavacy I have ever heard. I think YOU should have been fired. It doesn’t matter what he was doing. You shouldn’t have peaked…

who wouldn’t have peeked, given all that commotion! there was no invasion of privacy. believe me if someone started doing that next to me, I would have probably done more than just peek for the presence of feet. Speaking of peeking, I hate when I’m sitting there and a curious kid peers under the wall! has happened more than once.

Best urinal ever is in Ubud, Bali at some restaurant (i forget the name). You walk out on this narrow platform and there’s a koi pond surrounding you 270 degrees around your feet. It’s so tempting to piss in the pond, but i didn’t do it… i felt bad for the fishes cause that must happen all the time. they’ve got the sound of running water and everything. So nice. I might have to fly back out there just to use that bathroom again… maybe i’ll take a ‘sky dump’ into the urinal next time. lol.

planner Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > This is not a joke…I was in a stall once and > someone went into the stall next to me. I started > hearing a ton of racket and the stall was shaking > like someone was punching it. The guy was moaning > – having a hard time getting comfortable. > > I looked underneath the stall trying to get a > grasp of the situation. I didn’t see any feet. He > f…ing climbed the stall and started dropping > bombs in the toilet. I guess he couldn’t sit on a > public toilet. > > The worst thing is…I know the guy. I couldn’t > confront him. Everytime I saw him I thought of > this…well, this Sh…i…t. > > Much to my RELIEF, he was fired about a year > later. Maybe they had hidden cameras in the > bathroom? Who…does…number…two…work…for!!!

http://rinconessecretos.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/monthebund1.jpg I had a friend who pissed from this terrace (it’s on the 6th floor, luxury restaurant) watching that view. It’s true, there was a crazy party there

In my office we have a very large guy. Like pushing 400 maybe, and not exceptionally tall. You can always tell he’s coming when the toilet water starts doing that Jurassic park thing with the ripples. He does not make splashes, he makes thuds. Whenever he’s in the stall next door, you can hear him wipe, and I swear he wipes his entire body down with TP. Its like 3 or 4 minutes of very vigorous wiping. Then the walls of the stall start shaking violently, which I presume is him trying to get his arms around his body and low enough to grasp his pants. When he finally secures that two ring circus tent around his waist with what has to be a kevlar belt, he takes a couple minutes of heavy breathing before he calmly exits the stall. I’m normally an in-and-out guy, but when I’m lucky enough to be co-s#itting with him, I take my time.

Taniamadrid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > http://rinconessecretos.files.wordpress.com/2008/0 > 2/monthebund1.jpg > > I had a friend who pissed from this terrace (it’s > on the 6th floor, luxury restaurant) watching that > view. It’s true, there was a crazy party there I have had drinks at that place

Philip, me too, just about a month ago.